What you guys think..

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
So just got my CCW sp500s wheels on. Went to the mall to get a video and my car got keyed last week in the parking lot. So its gonna be at the bodyshop for repair. Im so pissed. Cant leave this thing parked anywhere! But after i calmed down for a few days i figure it would be a good time for some changes im gonna shave the antenna and rear badges. Im also thinkin of a hood and spoiler. Possibly some flames if i do the flames i want em to look like the ones on this black car only silver instead of blue. Heres the hood and spoiler set up im thinkin of. LMK what you guys think.I love the stock spoiler and hood but am thinking of other alternatives since car will have to get painted. I dont know if i have enough balls to go thur with the flames but im pretty set on spoiler and hood.
cowlhoodsaleenspoiler.jpg

sambandit.jpg

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Since you asked, I think flames would get old, quick, real quick. Flames are always cool on other people's cars, not your own IMO. I think the combos in the first pic look great. That would set your car off without over doing it. You could even delete the side scoops.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
how about if you skip the flames and paint it two tone.top silver ,bottom black...and a nice pin stripe to separate the colors.
i like flames on cars but i guess they go well on hot rods and classics

.....oh yeah...and for the homos that did that to you car,i hope they get raped

Last edited:

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
my car is not the black one in the pics. i was thinkin a possible two tone silver or black on top, heres a pic of mine.
Yugamuphotoshoot.jpg

Tractionless1

Established Member
So glad I don't use my car as a daily driver so less chance of your unfortunate incident by some jealous scumbag. That's why I don't even tell people what gym I go to or what community I live in and when it is out it's always in my line of sight. Sorry to hear about it and good luck in whatever path you choose.

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
man sorry for ur bad luck. i hate people like that. iam sure whatever u do it will look sick judging by ur car already. keep us posted

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
i dont daily the car either. Just installed the new wheels and said screw it im gonna go for a ride and ended up picking up a movie rental and stopped to read a mustang mag inside and came out and this crap happend. the car is getting painted now and will never be outta my sight while out again!!!

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
i dont daily the car either. Just installed the new wheels and said screw it im gonna go for a ride and ended up picking up a movie rental and stopped to read a mustang mag inside and came out and this crap happend. the car is getting painted now and will never be outta my sight while out again!!!

you still have those ccw classics:D

KILRSVT

Established Member
keep the stock spoiler no flames,this guy i know has a white cobra with blue flames looks cool but gets old quick.he ran into a pole and the insurance didn't cover it so it has flames no more. less is more. but hey its your money and your car.

Graves

Established Member
How about ghost flames?

They'll always be there, but won't be in your face all the time like a normal flame job, and can only be seen in certain light/angles.

Vette Eater

Established Member
Dude, your car is sick...Do us all a favor and scrap the flame idea, little on the redneck side IMO. Shave the antenna and fix the scratch and leave it, car is a jawdropper as is.

Users who are viewing this thread