What you guys think of these intake adapters?

redstanger

Established Member
Ive been working on getting these intake adapters done for my build. I needed a adapter to adapt my navi hogan intake to ford GT heads so while i was at it I went and made one for cobras. This will allow people to run Ford GT heads with cobra intakes without modifying there intake. this also allows people to run a cross-over delete and a coolant mod in the rear. the coolant holes will be threaded for 3/4 npt. i have one side done.

resizedimage95135895360.jpg

there double stacked so they might look weird.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Seems to be a good idea aslong as it works. What would the cost be and have you tried it out on a test car yet? Definitely curious to see what others think.

redstanger

Established Member
Seems to be a good idea aslong as it works. What would the cost be and have you tried it out on a test car yet? Definitely curious to see what others think.

we havent got the opposite side done yet pry be the end of the week when we get time so we can do it. The price depends on how many people want really it. i mainly did it for myself :shrug: i guess when im totally done i will know how much i have into them.

the spacers are 3/8'' thick if anyone was wondering. thing people got to remember supercar heads have around a 1/4" higher intake height already.

redstanger

Established Member
i have a guy locally that i can test to make sure the cobra adapter will fit the 03 04 cobra supercharger. thats why i followed the gasket as close as possible.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Sorry for the dumb question but what will we (03-04 cobra guys) be able to do with these? How will it benefit us? I have not a clue about heads and etc.

redstanger

Established Member
Sorry for the dumb question but what will we (03-04 cobra guys) be able to do with these? How will it benefit us? I have not a clue about heads and etc.

this would allow you to run GT500 or supercar heads(which are still in production) in 03 04 cobras or other C-head engines to run them without changing intakes.

anymore people have to take gambles buying take off or junk 03 04 cobra heads for there builds. they can go buy higher flowing and better designed gt500 or supercar heads brand new from the factory.

redstanger

Established Member
I will be home friday and i will post them up. I got a buddy with a 03 04 cobra lower intake manifold to take pictures and show how nicely they fit to it.

Users who are viewing this thread