What would you pay for this 04 cobra?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
30K, lol @ the comments in the 20’s it has what 3k miles on it. I know, no one here would sell there terminator with 3k miles on it in the 20’s unless they were desperate and needed a quick sale, sell, sail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
for $42k it better be an all original mystic saleen cobra with a paper filter, michigan air still in the tires and a binder full of service records. Even then it's a stretch

a plain jane white cobra with low miles? $28k TOPS

tistan

Established Member
It is still a mustang that is not exclusive like a cobra r. I really want an s351r code, but prices are in that $40k range too. I start looking at other performance cars with msrp over $100k that I can get in that range and I can't justify a mustang. I also would never buy anything that I would keep stock.

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
At that price point I just would just spring for a couple year old GT350 and take a slight upcharge in note .

Sn95Snake

Established Member
28-30k, I would only consider paying that much if it was absolutely perfect in every way. But me personally I would much rather buy one that is modded to the gills for that price.

nxhappy

Established Member
I would be very concerned about seals and rubber components which such low mileage. HIGHLY doubt the entire car has been gone through. Price wise....upper 20's low 30s....asking 41 is crack pipe asking price......seller will be lucky to get 30-32

termcobra281

Established Member
IMO if you buy a car because you think it will be worth money one day you are not buying it because your a "car guy". I buy a car to enjoy so with that being said buy a car that you enjoy.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Not a dime over $30k...the price jump on low mile terminators has been incredible over the last couple years. I love the cars and have owned several but they have their shortfalls.

Users who are viewing this thread