what would you buy?

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I just recently got some extra money I have 8800 bucks to spend on my car. what would you buy and why? I already have offroad x tune cai throttle body. Everything else is stock I just can't decide what to buy. Any ideas?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I just recently got some extra money I have 8800 bucks to spend on my car. what would you buy and why? I already have offroad x tune cai throttle body. Everything else is stock I just can't decide what to buy. Any ideas?

cprsm turbo kit.

kingcobra323

Established Member
Jpc turbo kit or roush tvs with long tubes, upper and lower control arms and tires. Good luck with whatever you do

Posted via Topify using Android

GT915

Established Member
With that much money, you have a lot of options. If you ever plan on forced induction, you might consider a forged rotating assembly and then hang a paxton on it. That way you'd have big power and the peace of mind that it ain't living on borrowed time. Then again, that money would buy some nice suspension goodies and a hell of a set of wheels and tires. Let us know what you choose. Congrats on whatever you chose.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Paxton Special or Roush Beefcake Special
Racestar Special
Sticky's
Suspension

Everything you need, and maybe some coin left over

Rct851

Established Member
Still needs goals for the car. There's no way I'd go FI without a built motor though, if I'm spending the money on a setup I'd wanna be able to up the boost and see what it can do

Or get into a z06 lol

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I wouldnt buy a turbo on a stock block you wont get the most out of it! Stock block does better with a supercharger. In the intrest of not spending all your money get a paxton/ vortech kit for about $4500 buy a performance clutch for another $500 get some suspension mods for about 1500 that leaves you $2300 to put in the bank!

chao5.0

Established Member
for $8800 i'd go turbo and then save the left over for a built short block and fuel system, but then you get into other problems such as needing a stronger drivetrain to handle the extra power and suspension to put it all down effectively, but that's just my opinion of FI. figure out your goals then build accordingly, no point in buying something you will never use and just end up frustrated with it and either sell the car or start over.

Users who are viewing this thread