What wideband is everyone running?

Frankie814

Established Member
Hi everyone. Im new here and new to the 03-04 Cobra so please, be patient.
forgive me if my questions may seem stupid or anything but, as I mentioned, im still learning. I tried to educate myself before posting but im still confused and getting frustrated.

im looking for some help in determining which would be the best wideband to use with the 2003-2004 Cobra and what makes one better over another one.

I am looking to make a purchase but confused as to which would be the best one to get. From what I can understand one of the things I would want is to get one with a controller and an O2 sensor?

Id like to also know which are other important gauges to run as well.

Any pics of set ups would be great too.
Thank you in advance. Much appreciated.

brys00gt

Established Member
I have an innovate motorsports set up and love it. I also run a boost gauge. I would like to eventually get a trans temp gauge (auto) and maybe a water temp gauge.

ICU 5.0

Established Member
The AEM unit is very user friendly and easy to install. If you want to customize the gauge display more then go with the Innovate.

Frankie814

Established Member
Oh no!

You'd probably do better posting this in the Terminator section.

This is the SVT Focus forum :)

-Steve

I dont feel to much like a fool! Hahaha.. Sorry about that everyone. I had no idea but thanks for letting me know Steve. Much appreciated. I havent really figured out how to navigate the site yet.

Thank you guys for your input guys. I will be looking in to the Innovative wideband.

Good luck to everyone with your rides.

BLK93GT

Established Member
I like the NGK AFX, one of the best for the $$ and one of the most accurate. I had a Zeitronix in my LX and that worked great.

Users who are viewing this thread