What Wheels Are These on the Livernois GT?

danponjican

Established Member
I am seriously thinking of getting a car with this combo. Anyone know what wheels they are? I don't think they are OEM.

2011-Livernois-Ford-Mustang-GT6.jpg

11dsgGT

Established Member
Just buy the brembo package and switch the tires to your new wheels. Just because a wheel is 19 or 20' doesnt mean you cant buy cheap tires. Cheap tires are good for burnouts and crashing!

danponjican

Established Member
Ford does not make that exact wheel in an 18", but just about every wheel manufacturer makes a mesh style wheel. Check these out for options from 17" all the way to 22"

Nurburgring Alloy Wheels in matte bronze and gunmetal by TSW Custom Alloy Wheels | TSWalloywheels.com

Perfect! Thanks for the link.

It's not about the first set of tires... it's about the cost every 9-12 months for the next 6 years or so (selling my 1999 Cobra with 190k miles on it... that's a lot of tires).

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
9-12 months for a set of tires? An easy way to cut down on tire costs is not to burn them off at every stop light.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member

undrpsi

Established Member
I wonder how those would look on my Fox... I want some black wheels, just not sure which direction to go..

n1619134236_81817_8010.jpg

mixxer

Established Member
We are a dealer for TSW so we can get them for you. Just give me a call.They do custom sizing also we just put 19x9 and 20x10 on a yellow blaze 5.0 and it looks sick.

Last edited:

undrpsi

Established Member
WAY too big. they're 19".
I have found them in a 17".. I'm just not sure if they would lose their appeal once at a 17" size. I've seen some wheels that look great at 18" or 19", but then at 17", they don't look quite right.

I plan to do a Cobra grill insert and paint the horse black and possibly put the new 5.0 badges on the car, but in black... So I thought some black wheels would look good, and I've been looking at the TSWs as well as a couple other wheels.

cobra1718

Established Member
It is a great wheel, but quickly becoming the next FR500 and played out.
yeah if you read the SVTP forums. Believe me there is very few sets of these wheels in NC that I have seen. Actually Ive never seen any in person than on my car

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
yeah if you read the SVTP forums. Believe me there is very few sets of these wheels in NC that I have seen. Actually Ive never seen any in person than on my car

I have seen 3 cars in my area over the past month with them.

Users who are viewing this thread