What up MACA

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Hey whats up guys! Just wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing. Things are well here in Iraq, well.....as good as they can be anyway -

I see that you guys just wrapped up the OC cruise, I know that must have been fun. I remember last year when I went my clutch fried....that was an interesting limp back home, lol. Damn I miss my Cobra tho....but hopefully I can get into a GT500 when I get back, are they still going for above sticker?

Well, just wanted to say whats up, you guys take care!

Tony

mpchad

Gotta love the wine
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Hey whats up guys! Just wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing. Things are well here in Iraq, well.....as good as they can be anyway -

I see that you guys just wrapped up the OC cruise, I know that must have been fun. I remember last year when I went my clutch fried....that was an interesting limp back home, lol. Damn I miss my Cobra tho....but hopefully I can get into a GT500 when I get back, are they still going for above sticker?

Well, just wanted to say whats up, you guys take care!

Tony

Hey Tony, well I hope you stay safe in Iraq, Im going back at the end of the year, again:bs: :fm: What unit are you there with, and what are you doing? Ill be going back as K-9 at the end of this year. I was an MP with 1st ID/1st MP Co in OIF 2, in Tikrit, Baghdad and Babylon.

As far as I know the GT500 are still a pretty penny, but I really dont have any connections, so maybe someone else can give you a different opinion.

Man I would miss my Cobra too, too bad I'll get to experience it.

Stay safe

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Tony, be safe over there bro! When are you due back stateside? I know you're making the big bucks now so I'm sure paying a little premium on the Shelby wouldn't be a big deal, lol. ;-)

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Tony, be safe over there bro! When are you due back stateside? I know you're making the big bucks now so I'm sure paying a little premium on the Shelby wouldn't be a big deal, lol. ;-)

+1 Good to hear from you!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you in your new Shelby when you're back home....:rockon:

TRBO VNM

be safe Tony.

shelby's are still 20-30k over, but you can find them for 5k over. just gotta know where to search. :D

wheelhopper

Established Member
Any nice ladies over there? Hopefully you find time to get few belly dances. Keep your head low.

BTW send oil, large quantities please.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I take you are safely off the coast as us Navy guys are known for :D

Getting any good port calls?

Stay safe and thanks for serving!!!

ETC(SS) USN RET...

Ken

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Actually no, my boots are on the ground here in Baghdad (I deployed as a contractor, not military). I will be back home on leave during the Christmas holidays, then ultimately Sep/Oct 08 for good. So I still have a ways to go but, for some reason time goes by really fast out here. Maybe thats b/c you're so damned busy all the time. Aside from that I love it out here, get to do my job w/o any policy BS.

But thanks for the replies all, keep em coming.

Users who are viewing this thread