What u guys think, good buy?

Svtguy2020

Established Member
I’ve owned 3 terminators before, but never this high mileage. Only 2 owners, 2nd one had it since 2k. Currently have a deposit on it, looking for some feedback from owners with experience in higher mileage termi’s, thanks!

Albatross

Established Member
I don't think 78k miles is too bad. There are a lot of guys on here with well over 100k miles on their terminator. There is one member on here who has over 400k on his. I would be concerned with rust since the car is in Pennsylvania. If it's clean and free of rust I say go for it!

Venom351R

Established Member
That's an average of 4,800 miles a year. Compared to how most people drive 10-15K per year Id say its lower mileage for its age. I just bought one with 75K I'm not to worried about it. Plus mileage its not an indication of overall condition. You can have one with 40K that was not well taken care of and worse off than one that was maintained to a T and is at 85K

Venom351R

Established Member
I think Id rather have less owners VS lower miles. Few owner cars are getting harder to come by

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The exterior pics look good, but I'd want to see pics of the engine bay and interior. So is the engine bone stock? Modded? If modded, what are the mods? How does the driver's seat look, as far as wear? There aren't near enough pics to give you a pretty clear idea of the car's overall condition. That said, the price is lower than I would have expected from a car dealer. So my mind asks the question, is there anything I can't see that affects the asking price?

I do see the aftermarket gas cap cover and the chrome/stainless bumper letters. And it looks like there is badging to the left and right of the rear license plate that can't be made out.

Svtguy2020

Established Member
The engine and the car itself are basically stock aside from what you mentioned, the gas cap and bumper inserts

lx347cid

Established Member
thats a pretty low asking price from a dealership- I wonder if its OK and nothing wrong.....

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'd be more worried about mods than mileage. From what you said pretty much stock, should be good.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
The link isn't working for me, but I bought my first 03 Cobra back in 2004 from that same dealer. They gave me a hell of a deal!

Users who are viewing this thread