Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Natty Light

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Blue Moon on tap...No idea of price but it's only second to Guiness for best on tap beer I've had. Not a big tap person...prefer bottles.

I am a tap person and you're 100% correct.....Blue Moon....cut up about 100 orange slices to squeeze in them :beer:

Vashthestampede

Its not a TUMAH
Established Member
Out of those choices I'd say yuengling, it is the most solid cheap beer out there.

However if you can get a keg of fat tire and have everyone worship your beer selecting prowess.

SpectorV

Established Member
Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan is quite good, but not a light beer, if you like Newcastle you will probably really like Southern Pecan.

Mayo5

Established Member
Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan is quite good, but not a light beer, if you like Newcastle you will probably really like Southern Pecan.

Both of those are good, but if you are spending a ton of money on that type of beer might as well go for Goose Island Nut Brown Ale.

For those of you who mentioned Spaten, last time I checked for prices on Octoberfest/Optimator, they were both over 200$ for a keg. I think more like 250. If you are spending that much money on a keg might, you might as well get a keg of Dogfishhead 90 minute You could even get Stone Arrogant Bastard for those prices.

To the original poll, go with Yuengling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread