Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Natty Light

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
Keg is empty. Needs filled. Looking for a half barrel opinion. Need it for the gathering for my wedding rehearsal. So looking for the bulk opinion of SVTP. I have some options listed, you may list your own but please be aware I am not looking to spend more than 85$ish on it.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Yeah, you need to list some choices. I could tell you what I would get a keg of but I almost guarantee you can't get it out there.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Ive never had yuengling (not served in my area i guess), but I really like Shiner in a keg.

Kinda dark though, so might not be the best choice for a large gathering. most everyone around here gets one of the light beers. seems to pleasethe majority of the crowds.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
LMAO I've never even had Yuengling before and I can tell you to pick that above everything else you have listed.

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
Lol.. well the problem is that I drink any beer I have tried to date. I am not so picky... hence the post. Open to other suggestions though lol

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Ive never had yuengling (not served in my area i guess), but I really like Shiner in a keg.

Kinda dark though, so might not be the best choice for a large gathering. most everyone around here gets one of the light beers. seems to pleasethe majority of the crowds.

Shiner is a little darker than Yuengling, but if you like Shiner Bock, you'd like Yuengling as well. We can get shiner products up here, but it's a limited availability at best. They sold kegs of shiner bock up at PSU for $65 when they first got it, bc no one knew what it was, and they just wanted to get it out there. Needless to say we drank that until they raised the price to $110.

EDIT: My $135 vote is for Sam Adams Octoberfest, or maybe Spaten....

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
All of those sound like ass except Yeungling and maybe Natty, both of which I've never had.

Edit: I've just been informed that Natty is also shit.

Last edited:

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
Lol. Ok. well given the comment I know you havent had natty. Some of those are on there bc the 1/2 barrel price is mighty appealing.

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
Shiner is a little darker than Yuengling, but if you like Shiner Bock, you'd like Yuengling as well. We can get shiner products up here, but it's a limited availability at best. They sold kegs of shiner bock up at PSU for $65 when they first got it, bc no one knew what it was, and they just wanted to get it out there. Needless to say we drank that until they raised the price to $110.

EDIT: My $135 vote is for Sam Adams Octoberfest, or maybe Spaten....

Sam adams is going to be more than 135. Cover the full difference and we may have a deal. I havent had spaten. Not sure if I can get a half barrel of that. If so I will consider picking up a trial case.

Users who are viewing this thread