What to do with the homeless?

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
... more people could keep their homes. If the banks charged a reasonable interest, and got rid of stupid fees like PMI and closing costs, people and families could live better lives.

And you justify it because the bank has its own fees and taxes? Please bro, those expenses are peanuts to them.

If you want to fix the homeless, help the people on the other end, and stop worrying about the addicts.

PMI exists for a reason. Don't like it? Buy a smaller house and put 20% down. Can't afford that? Move to a cheaper location.

People that think like you are the types of Americans that live beyond their means. I would try to explain that to you but I think I'd just end up extremely frustrated.

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
The bank and the government will take your house if you don't pay, which is how most end up homeless.

If the government only took taxes that were absolutely necessary, more people could keep their homes. If the banks charged a reasonable interest, and got rid of stupid fees like PMI and closing costs, people and families could live better lives.

And you justify it because the bank has its own fees and taxes? Please bro, those expenses are peanuts to them.

If you want to fix the homeless, help the people on the other end, and stop worrying about the addicts.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight, are you saying people are homeless because of banks?

SirShaun

Established Member
American citizen, pass a drug test, show proof your trying to find work, or you are to old. You should be provided food/shelter/medical. I'm not saying give people enough money to acquire this, because we know how pan handlers operate. I am saying actually provide it, and it not be prison. Hell even offer a free internet cafe in the shanty town. Project housing fails because it attracts the worst of the worst, way to laxed on requirements. Build them right next to the police department.

No extravagant living either. One room hut, with a half bath. No free phone, no extra bull shit, enough to survive and do better.

It's almost 2019 I mean. It's okay to provide for those who are trying to benefit society, or are unable to, due to conditions. I'd much rather my tax dollars go to a proper system to help those who actually appreciate it, and more important deserve it.

Twisted2v

Established Member
PMI exists for a reason. Don't like it? Buy a smaller house and put 20% down. Can't afford that? Move to a cheaper location.

People that think like you are the types of Americans that live beyond their means. I would try to explain that to you but I think I'd just end up extremely frustrated.

There will always be people that live outside their means. They must have the same mentality as people that spend the government money, as all levels of government spend beyond their means. Just tax us more.

So as PMI stays constant, and housing prices and inflation increase at higher percentages than wages, more money is required down, and is harder for anyone to accumulate than in prior decades.

Users who are viewing this thread