What To Do... Coyote or 4.6 4V?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I have decided to just sell my 01 Cobra roller for a few reasons. I have my 02 GT that will hopefully be back on the road this summer and I really have a thing for the SN95.

Now my 02 GT is getting a built 03-04 Cobra swap with a 2.3 TVS and lots of other goodies. Next winter I plan on looking for a SN95 Cobra. My biggest dilemma is what engine?

I have a few Teksid blocks for back up in case of a rod or piston deciding to play peekaboo. I also have everything for a C Head swap as I will most likely buy a 96-98.

The plan in my head is a built engine, NASVT spec’d cams, flat tops, and either a V7 JT or YSi. The build will just be another fun toy like my GT.

So, is there really a reason to sell the 4.6 stuff or not? I know the Coyote is a great engine but with wanting to build no matter what, is there a reason to go Coyote over the 4.6?

I post golden memes using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Given the amount of parts you already have, unless you want something new, I'd stay the 4.6 route. Proven market, and cheaper at this point.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Given the amount of parts you already have, unless you want something new, I'd stay the 4.6 route. Proven market, and cheaper at this point.
What he said. Teskid block is stronger than any non-sleeved Coyote, so it’s a proven combo you’re familiar with and have parts for.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread