what the hell is this white stuff???

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
How you liking that car cover? Mind tellin' me where and and for how much you got it? Looks like its holding up pretty good!

Snake emblem ftw

Primo-GT

Established Member
It's a california car cover, works very well, its water-proof, easy to put on once you get used to it...I think it was close to $180 ...just google it:coolman:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
They are very good covers.....I had one for my 94 Cobra and it was in excellent shape when I sold the car. On another note....I grew up in Maine and delt with snow for many years. I can't stand snow. It is like other people's kids...great for a little while, but gets real old real quick.

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
I had the 02 Gt in snow once and it skeered the ever loving shit outta me so my beloved Snake will never see the white stuff. I thought I was a goner for sure a few times. My buddy learned real fast that Cobra R bumpers = snow plows too. LMAO

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Photo-0596.jpg

Is it me, or does anyone else feel sad for this Mystic out in the snow by its lonesome?:shrug:

I thought about offering to come down and trailer it back here to WV and put it in the garage next to mine but I am afraid I would not want to give it back. HA HA.

Users who are viewing this thread