what the hell is this white stuff???

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
and why is it falling here? I swear one of you northern folk sent it down our way. Just the other day it was 79 degrees!

Here is a friend of mines Mystichrome 04 Cobra:

Photo-0596.jpg

and this is my first attempt at a snowman....Fear the snow snake!

snowsnake.jpg

We don't get snow here but once about every 5 years so you have to forgive me. :rockon:

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ah that white stuff. Watch out the crack dealers woke up and thought they were in crack heaven!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
HA! I was in Austin for my sister's wedding and it was around 75 or so, and then my parents went to Dallas and said it was about the same. I get a call the next day from them (they are driving back, I flew) and they said it was snowing!

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Snow is the best, it just gets old after the first couple snow falls.Haven't got any hear in Michigan yet but i can't wait! I remember when i was kid we used to go shaggin' cars ;)

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
hey I remember that white stuff, snew, snaw, no thats not it.......SNOW, ya I remember that when I lived out west. no more snow for me, well about every couple years but doest stick more than an hour or so.

svt99rag

Established Member
I should be seeing a lot of it this year since I came back to Indy, saw it about twice the past 13 years I lived in SC

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Photo-0596.jpg

Is it me, or does anyone else feel sad for this Mystic out in the snow by its lonesome?:shrug:

92z28

Established Member
Wtf? Snow in Texas while here in Minnesota I have seen snow once and it wasn't on the ground long enough to build a snowman.

Primo-GT

Established Member
YES I DO !!!!!! :cuss:Sorry everyone that's the best I can do for now until my apartment is fully built in February with its built in garage...It's killing me to have her out there, I just wiped off most of the snow just a while ago;-)

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
CPS has been notified of the situation. They are dispatching an agent to review the allegations. CPS=Cobra Protective Services :lol:

Primo-GT

Established Member
CPS has been notified of the situation. They are dispatching an agent to review the allegations. CPS=Cobra Protective Services :lol:

I am not an unfit father!!!.....she is no longer feeling frostbite:rolling:

Cobrasnow.jpg

but her older cousin back there ......well not so fortunate....sue me:bored:

Gtsnw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread