What size is the axle nut?

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I forgot, and need to buy a socket. :D What size is that?

0605070822.gif

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
99riocobra said:
i want to say 32mm, but someone else might want to verify.

Hey, actually 32mm rings a bell for some reason. I think that’s right.

99cobrablack said:
You doing gears or half-shafts?

I'm throwing in some 3.73s I have laying around. I am selling the car, and don't want to sell it with stock gearing.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Also, if you're pulling the pumpkin, why not just leave the halfshaft attached to the knuckle?? Disconnect the knuckle from the UCA, LCA, and tierod and remove it as one piece.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
Also, if you're pulling the pumpkin, why not just leave the halfshaft attached to the knuckle?? Disconnect the knuckle from the UCA, LCA, and tierod and remove it as one piece.

I've never tried it like that. I've always done it the hard way. :D :cryying:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
yea no kidding! i figured he was replacing the halfshafts or something. i did what you described above for pulling my pumpkin for gears. thanks for the correction on the size by the way.

why are you selling it sonic_4.6?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
That is what I was going to suggest if I would have got here in time. Don't need any special pullers, or have to retorque the hell out of that nut. Took me more time to jack my car up than it did to pull the pumpkin doing it this way.

Users who are viewing this thread