(what should I pay for a )2003-2004 Terminator.

Brutaliate

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums and just wanted to ask a question for people that would be more familiar with my question. If I was looking for an 03-04 cobra, Torch Red or Black with 35k miles or less how much would I be looking at spending? I was thinking somewhere in the ballpark of 20k, but then again this is why I'm asking.

Thanks and looking forward to some responses!

styre

Established Member
03 very good condition with 64k miles i paid $17900. i just got it 4 wks ago. Just to give you an idea. The street value is worth more than KBB or NADA.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
A lot of it has to do with the car and mods. Be patient, there are a lot of nice cars out there right now. Keep us posted on your search.

Brutaliate

Established Member
Well if at all possible, I would like for it to be completely stock for the most part. And what is a DSG I'm not familiar with what that is?

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
DSG= Dark Shadow Gray. It is a very popular color. I had one before my black cobra and loved it. It has a really sweet metallic flake in it. Definitely a desirably color!

mike.b

Established Member
dsg is a great color. you can get a 35k mostly stock terminator for 20k if you are patient. they go quick at that price. you will have better luck with those requirements if your willing to spend a bit more....22-24k

styre

Established Member
Yeah, mine is ZY and has some mods. Was well taken care of. I traded my loaded vista 08 gt for it and some cash.

Users who are viewing this thread