What Should I Do

what should i do?

• Sell My 1966 Sunbeam Tiger and get a '03 Cobra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell my 1997.5 s/c Regal and put the money into a s/c smallblock 302 and other stuff for the tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell my white 97.5 regal and put a downpayment for the cobra and forget about the tiger for another

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Not Get A '03 Cobra

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • What Ever You Do Dont Sell The Sunbeam Tiger!!!!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Deanh8

Banned
i am thinking of getting a '03 cobra and had some questions

1) What do the lowset model hard-tops run (california)?
2) What is the stock pully size?
3) How Much Are Avrage Payments?

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
PLEASE keep in mind the following:
(A) I don't own a Cobra or a Mustang (or even a Ford!), and
(B) I can't comment on whether or not you should sell any of your cars. That has to be your call...but I'm partial to you keeping the S/C Regal. I LOVE THOSE!...lol :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Deanh8
1) What do the lowset model hard-tops run (california)?
2) What is the stock pully size?
3) How Much Are Avrage Payments?

To help answer your questions...

(1) Hot Rod Magazine ran a 12.93 at 114.50 in the 1/4 and a 4.8 0-60. The worst I've seen (in a mag) is a 13.4 but I don't recall who ran it.

(2) I couldn't find the pulley sizes but an easy way to get the info is to stop by a Ford dealership parts counter. Of course, hopefully someone will post the info in the thread.

(3) The average payment is gonna be hard to pinpoint. Your credit score is going to effect your interest rate and the interest rate is going to affect your payments. Of course, your down payment is going to effect the amount that's financed and the amount that's financed is going to be spread over X number of years and those will also affect your payments. Still, you know all that. Hopefully a few people will post their payments to help give you a ballpark figure.

Good luck w/ your decision! Hopefully you'll soon be a proud 03 owner. :thumbsup:

BTW, the Hot Rod mag site gives a lot of 03 specs:
http://www.hotrod.com/roadtests/79878/index1.html

Deanh8

Banned
yeah, i own 2 s/c regals, and one i am keeping because it is going to be in the mid 12's in about 4 weeks....... and the other is almost stock (3.5 pully and SLP intake only) and it only runs a 14.5 1/4 mile, so i wanted to get rid of the almost stock one(1997.5/white)...... yeah a tiger and a cobra would look cool together, but if i were to get a cobra it would be a dark grey, and the tiger is bright red...... well thanks for the opions.... any more?

Deanh8

Banned
oh, wait .... i have 3 GM's and 1 Ford and a "MIX" .....

2 Regals and 1 Elcamino(GM)
Sable (Ford)
Sunbeam tiger (roots, sunbeam, crystler, ford, and all that other stuff)

Deanh8

Banned
i am a body man, and fords are the hardest cars to work on, with the exception of the mustang(seems to be the onl ford that isnt to hard to work on)...... but i like both! i am kinda leaning toward ford right now because they are doing so well, unlike chevy who stoped production of the camero for a stupid SSR thing, and with chevys crappy interiors, i think ford has been my leading favroite car maker this year, and maybe even this up comming year.

Users who are viewing this thread