What should I do mates?

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Leadhead
Sounds like a good plan, but if it doesn't work....I could see him getting run over in a car.
Just build his confidence. He is going to be paraniod.....bobbing and weaving everytime he sees a car coming. Poor guy.

CobraCallie

Banned
seriously.. girls hate clingy guys..

when shes talking interrupt her and say "I Love You".. and she'll be like "uhhh I was talking" and just say "I couldn't help myself.. I had to say it again." Start talking about engagement rings and a wedding next month for you guys. Follow her to work in the morning and pull into the parking lot where she parks and when she asks you why you're following her.. say "Your so beautiful in the morning and when the sun reflects off your face you look the best. I couldn't even think about missing out on how beautiful you'd look so I took the day off of work so I could see how simply gorgeous you look with the sun in your hair." And then sigh and smile..

You'll be HISTORY IN NO TIME!!!

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
Just build his confidence. He is going to be paraniod.....bobbing and weaving everytime he sees a car coming. Poor guy.

I realize that, just letting him know of my experience of what Pshyco women are capable of. I would say that he needs to find a good friend of hers and let her know the situation and have her get the girl some help.

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
seriously.. girls hate clingy guys..

when shes talking interrupt her and say "I Love You".. and she'll be like "uhhh I was talking" and just say "I couldn't help myself.. I had to say it again." Start talking about engagement rings and a wedding next month for you guys. Follow her to work in the morning and pull into the parking lot where she parks and when she asks you why you're following her.. say "Your so beautiful in the morning and when the sun reflects off your face you look the best. I couldn't even think about missing out on how beautiful you'd look so I took the day off of work so I could see how simply gorgeous you look with the sun in your hair." And then sigh and smile..

You'll be HISTORY IN NO TIME!!!

It might work, but I can think of a girl that I know of that if you did these things, she would be buying an engagement ring and planning the wedding. She doesn't think like most women in that respect.

Jens03GT

Established Member
That would just be the worst back fire in the world. Have you guys seen that movie How to lose a guy in 10 tens. That shit is hilarious. Sorry went off on a tangent. The point is that that is a very bad idea. I would go with looney bin and restraining order.

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
That would just be the worst back fire in the world. Have you guys seen that movie How to lose a guy in 10 tens. That shit is hilarious. Sorry went off on a tangent. The point is that that is a very bad idea. I would go with looney bin and restraining order.

That might be too harsh, she probably means well, she just needs some counselling to help her see things from a different perspective and give her some self esteem.

CobraCallie

Banned

That honestly wouldn't work for you? :rollseyes

Seriously.. if some guy followed me to work in the morning, our relationship would be over before Jennifer Lopez's.

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
That honestly wouldn't work for you? :rollseyes

Seriously.. if some guy followed me to work in the morning, our relationship would be over before Jennifer Lopez's.
:lol:

That's pretty funny!

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Just stop all contact with her. Move, change e-mail provider and move on.

I have and she keep's finding ME! I've changed my email 3 or 4 times already! (Sorry been at the pub all night ;-)) I've told many time's to leave me alone! and she wont take the hint that I want NOTHING to do with her.

also to0ld her that im gay but that didnt work because one of my friend told her that i had a new g/f:bash: any other ideas?:shrug:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
Tell her you're gay...rofl
gay.gif
Obviously, I'm kidding. I just wanted to use that smiley. :-D

Seriously, that's a tough situation. I went through something similar once only she said, "You're playing with my emotions!" and said it in a really psychotic kinda way which was beyond disturbing (and I didn't do anything for her to feel that way).

The problem was resolved by being poignant. I finally told her "we have no future together and its time we go our sepearate ways. I won't call you, don't call me. I wish you the best but this whole situation is just ridicolous."

I hated to do that b/c I try to be a gentleman at all times but some people just can't take a hint and (to state the obvious) you have to lay it out directly if you already haven't. A psycho ex-g/f can make your life he// so good luck w/ everything.

EDIT: BTW, I don't mean to get too personal or anything but I hope you're not being...errrr...intimate with her. The absolute WORST thing you can do in this situation. Again, good luck.

what he said!!!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEEN S-351
I have and she keep's finding ME! I've changed my email 3 or 4 times already! (Sorry been at the pub all night ;-)) I've told many time's to leave me alone! and she wont take the hint that I want NOTHING to do with her.

also to0ld her that im gay but that didnt work because one of my friend told her that i had a new g/f:bash: any other ideas?:shrug:

You dont like the Restraining Order idea? That is your only option at this point. Actually your other option is to actually become gay and find yourself a nice man and invite her to your "wedding."

Last edited:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
You dont like the Restraining Order idea? That is your only option at this point.

It look's like its going to come to that with in the next couple day's. :rollseyes she keep's pissing me off to no F'ing end.:cuss:

Like today she called me and asked if she can take me out to a WWE deal that's coming to where I live. :rollseyes And im like BITCH DONT YOU GET IT? I DONT W A N T A N Y T H I N G TO DO WITH YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME THE F***** ALONE!..........Click!

15 mins later she called back!:rollseyes :bash:

(me) hello?
(her) why did you say that?
(me) GET A F'ing CLUE!.......click...turned off my phone.:rollseyes

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
she thinks this is a game
i would deff go with adams advice and get a restraining order
take it from him he is a LEO:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread