What should I do mates?

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Okie long story short I got this ex g/f that will NOT leave me the hell alone. She's always sending me email's, note's, call's, etc. Mind you I never return her call's email's or anything she send's me. Well today she send's me this email that says......."I have a question, I was taken this med called Celexa, it is a mood stablizor kind of med and I have about 3 months worth. would you call me and talk to me about maybe trying them? or let me know if I can call you? I know you don't have long distance but I do." That's right off her email she sent me. Little does she know I do have long distance ;-) but what she dont know dont hurt her :) I've told her a MANY time's to LEAVE ME ALONE, MOVE ON etc. :bash: She even said once that she was having my baby. :lol:

I've thought about calling the cop's on her and letting them take care of it, I was just wondering if there was anything else I can do to get her off me! I've also changed my email 3 times and she found it each time. :uh oh: :shrug:

Thank's Mate's

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEEN S-351
.". . .would you call me and talk to me about maybe trying them? or let me know if I can call you?"

I don't understand . . . she wants you to take Celexa?

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Tell her you're gay...rofl
gay.gif
Obviously, I'm kidding. I just wanted to use that smiley. :-D

Seriously, that's a tough situation. I went through something similar once only she said, "You're playing with my emotions!" and said it in a really psychotic kinda way which was beyond disturbing (and I didn't do anything for her to feel that way).

The problem was resolved by being poignant. I finally told her "we have no future together and its time we go our sepearate ways. I won't call you, don't call me. I wish you the best but this whole situation is just ridicolous."

I hated to do that b/c I try to be a gentleman at all times but some people just can't take a hint and (to state the obvious) you have to lay it out directly if you already haven't. A psycho ex-g/f can make your life he// so good luck w/ everything.

EDIT: BTW, I don't mean to get too personal or anything but I hope you're not being...errrr...intimate with her. The absolute WORST thing you can do in this situation. Again, good luck.

Last edited:

CobraCallie

Banned
tell her your fine with dating her again.. just you gotta ask if your current boyfriend approves.

oooooooor:

go crazy on her ass.. you start calling her all the time and even start following her around.. and when shes out with friends call her and just be like "I know you've been gone for 5 secs.. but I already miss you." She'll get annoyed real quick..

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
hey callie thats a good idea! I never thought of it that way..reverse psychology is proven by the shrinks to work wonders!

Steeltwo

Established Member
that is a pathetic email she sent you.

the getting nent thing is common for bitchs that want to keep you.

One of my friends had a psycho bitch , she got a pregnent friends positive test and brought it over saying it was hers.

oooo that was funny chit

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It is called a Restraining Order!! If you are serious about letting her and the drama go, that is what you need. If you arent serious then continue posting asking for advice.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
It is called a Restraining Order!! If you are serious about letting her and the drama go, that is what you need. If you arent serious then continue posting asking for advice.
I agree. She sounds a bit PSYCHO to me.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Firm and consistant. Don't give even the slightest hope that you could get back together. It's better for both of you in the long run. Sooner or later she will find someone else and stop bothering you.

"You gotta be cruel to be kind" fits the situation.

ltv1

Established Member
Something bad happened to a friend of mine in a similar situation. I never have, but if faced with it would take the advice above. I think she may be a lunatic, or heading that way.

Jens03GT

Established Member
What are you running in that bad boy. Mid 30's -35's. Damn that is pretty nice. Bet that put quite the whole in your wallet. LOL

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Steeltwo
the getting nent thing is common for bitchs that want to keep you.

One of my friends had a psycho bitch , she got a pregnent friends positive test and brought it over saying it was hers.

You know, if the guy broke up with me, I would have a good cry and get over it. If he didn't want me, I damn sure don't want him!

Jens03GT

Established Member
That is exactly what I am saying. Every now and then you tend to get involved with the crazy obsessive kind. NOt fun. I am sure that we have all been there.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Here are a few movies to watch and learn from feel free add some at your own leisure:
Fear
Swim fan
The Crush

See what I am getting at.Hopefully you get out before it goes this far. Consider it inspiration.

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
tell her your fine with dating her again.. just you gotta ask if your current boyfriend approves.

oooooooor:

go crazy on her ass.. you start calling her all the time and even start following her around.. and when shes out with friends call her and just be like "I know you've been gone for 5 secs.. but I already miss you." She'll get annoyed real quick..

Sounds like a good plan, but if it doesn't work....I could see him getting run over in a car. Just hang in there, eventually, there will come another man that she will hang on.

Users who are viewing this thread