What should I Buy??????

heeeeeeeelp

• Total voters

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I was going to pick 03 cobra, but not if your going to totally gut the car and make it a race car. 05GT with elenor kit would be the way to go then

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
KevinB120 said:
Caterhams man! Models like the SSR run 3.1 sec to 60 with 1/4's around 11 flat and about 1.2 Gs on the skidpad with a 260hp engine :-D Under 130mph it will embarass an Enzo. Gotta love a car small enough you can put your hand out the side and touch the ground with your knuckles. THey mostly use the Ford Duratech 23 engine, with the cosworth head its friggin nuts.

I like those numbers. Where do you buy one?

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
I was going to pick 03 cobra, but not if your going to totally gut the car and make it a race car. 05GT with elenor kit would be the way to go then

I've been doing some thinking about the 05 with the Eleanor kit and if the body kit costs 3k I will just spend the money on another 03-04...3k is to much for some pieces of fiber glass :dw:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
well Im going to bite the bullet, and buy an 05 GT and go with the Eleanor body kit. I will let you peeps know what color I got and all the other info that goes with it. :burnout: So I'm going to go car shopping tomorrow....er today I mean :pepper: wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread