What should I Buy??????

heeeeeeeelp

• Total voters

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
I'm am looking into a number of different things to buy, so I'm calling on some help. Although I'm not sure what way I want to go I'm just at a crossroads.... :nonono:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
They are saying that the Eleanor kit is going to cost about 3000. although it would be worth it im not sure its worth it. guess we have to wait for it to come out. anyway heres a pic of what they are saying the kit will look like

elenrteasr.jpg

:shrug:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I would say a 03,04 cobra, but since you said you are going to make it a pure drag car. I voted for a 1930s chevy or ford, you can make those bad ass.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
05 gt or something like a real throghbred thats relatively cheap reliable and easy to race on weekends like a Catterham. Those are just so much fun and not a technical nightmare to keep on for such a pure experience. Im thinking about one now myself, they run about the same as a mustang 20-30k used. sub 4 sec to 60 and over 1G cornering with less then 200hp

wp5.jpg

Last edited:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Im also thinking about a 98-02 WS6 or finding a 55 chevy 2 door.

Kevin what kinda car is that? :??:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Caterhams man! Models like the SSR run 3.1 sec to 60 with 1/4's around 11 flat and about 1.2 Gs on the skidpad with a 260hp engine :-D Under 130mph it will embarass an Enzo. Gotta love a car small enough you can put your hand out the side and touch the ground with your knuckles. THey mostly use the Ford Duratech 23 engine, with the cosworth head its friggin nuts.

Last edited:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
nah I'm not really into that kinda thing :( sorry man....thanks for your thoughts tho. :beer: :)

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
thought you might like something really fast. If you have a Cobra now, why would you bother with another 2 door coupe of any kind unless its a much older car?

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
KevinB120 said:
thought you might like something really fast. If you have a Cobra now, why would you bother with another 2 door coupe of any kind unless its a much older car?

guess I get bored fast with a few of the mustangs I have owned in my time. And now I'm looking for something to light my fire again. :rollseyes Hell I wouldnt mind having a fox body again............blah this sucks! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread