What Shifter?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
micksnip said:
I need to get a shifter that's closer to me than the stocker, and easy to shift. I hurt my back in Feb. at work, and it's gotten real bad-I'm slated for an MRI. Fell on unsalted ice, and it's Work. Comp-got a lawyer, etc. But I went out yesterday for a ride on N.Hamp to Colesville, and from shifting and reaching, back is killin' me. Doc thinks it's a thorasic disc. So, which is best? MGW? Tri ax? Pro 5.0? Gotta get the handle closer to me, as reaching makes the pain unbearable, and my underarm and shoulder go numb. It's a bummer, but got the seat just right for my back-just gotta get a shifter that's closer and easier to shift. Sorry for the long post.

Micksnip

I know of a good shifter, I think its three letters....see if your good at scrambling words! WGM:pepper:

SugeMike

Established Member
Yup, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone. I put my MGW on over the weekend and I'm loving it. I ordered it on Sunday night and I got it that Wednesday. Also got the gasket from CobraBob. Excellent and speedy service from both MGW and CobraBob. The gasket made the install a hell of a lot cleaner. It was fairly simple to install I thought and the stock knob fits on it without a problem.
-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread