What rims are these??????

Mach0ne351

Established Member
DSC00376.jpg

im looking for these, what are they? where can i get em!?!

marek

o0rikio0o

Established Member
i cant see it very well, but i think those are the same rims that someone here in hawaii is trying to sell. if you are interested, i can hook you up with him and maybe you guys can work something out. heres a pic:

PICT1644.gif

blacksnake305

Established Member
o0rikio0o said:
i cant see it very well, but i think those are the same rims that someone here in hawaii is trying to sell. if you are interested, i can hook you up with him and maybe you guys can work something out. heres a pic:

PICT1644.gif

those are replicas. they are most likely gravity formed and HEAVY. CCW classics are the best rims EVvA! :D

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
o0rikio0o said:

PICT1644.gif

Those look like wanna-be BBS rims...

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
www.ccwheel.com

I don't believe there are any other distributors of these wheels aside from the manufacturer. I've spoke with the owner of the company about purchasing a set for my 69 Firebird. He's both friendly and extremely knowledgable about wheel technology.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Yeah prices have gone up because of materials.

I was originally quoted $1930 for a set of 17x8 and 17x9.5 classics for my 1969 Firebird. The price is about $2200.00 now for those sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread