What replaced the cobra.

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
Well I know it's not a mustang or even a ford for that matter but this truck seriously caught my eye when i saw it. and with the deals chevy is offering I couldn't pass it up especially when the f150's i was looking at with similar options where in the mid 40's picking this up for 30 was a deal. It's got just about everything minus leather and the nav, I've allways been a truck person and as much as I loved the cobra It was time to go full size. crappy pic but i used the phone to send it to a friend who wanted to see it. All i want to do now is tint the windows and I know there used to be someone on here that did that but for the life of me i can't remember his name if anybody has it i'd appreciate it.

IMG00046.jpg

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Not to hijack the thread ta2d1....svtorange...I would need your tint services too for my 09 shelby gt500. Can you pm me a price? I want the darkest legal tint you can go all around..

Wassup my man!

Legal is 35% and the next shade down would be 20%. I woud charge $130 to do your car. I can be reached at 4106276617.

Anthony

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Nice truck! That is one heck of a deal! Congrats on your purchase!

Hope they are still giving out deals when I become ready. Just turned 100K miles on the DAK.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Wassup my man!

Legal is 35% and the next shade down would be 20%. I woud charge $130 to do your car. I can be reached at 4106276617.

Anthony

Damn...okay...soon as it gets warm and the car can come out..I will call you.

I'll do legal just cause I don't want no hassle from the law......

Users who are viewing this thread