What repair manual to get

SLPRCTM

Established Member
I'm going to have this vehicle for a really long time and figured a nice repair manual would be a great idea. What is the best manual to get be it disc or book? I'm looking for something as close to the factory dealer shop manual as possible with all the specs and hopefully some wiring diagrams of some sort.

cobraracer46

Banned
I bought all of my Ford Dealer shop manuals on Ebay. I would recommend the books instead of the CD's. In my collection, I have the main 2001 Mustang shop manual that is covered in two big books, the 2001 Ford mustang electrical diagnosis manual and the 2001 Ford emission diagnosis manual. All of these manuals are published by Helm and expensive if purchased new, but if you look on Ebay, they can be had for a reasonable price. I think I paid like 80 bucks total for all of my used, but excellent condition Ford dealer shop manuals.

Finally, don't waste your money on the piece of shit Chilton manuals that the auto parts store sells.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
I bought all of my Ford Dealer shop manuals on Ebay. I would recommend the books instead of the CD's. In my collection, I have the main 2001 Mustang shop manual that is covered in two big books, the 2001 Ford mustang electrical diagnosis manual and the 2001 Ford emission diagnosis manual. All of these manuals are published by Helm and expensive if purchased new, but if you look on Ebay, they can be had for a reasonable price. I think I paid like 80 bucks total for all of my used, but excellent condition Ford dealer shop manuals.

Finally, don't waste your money on the piece of shit Chilton manuals that the auto parts store sells.

+1 covered all the main points, I've been there and done that with everything related to this.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
If I wanted to just purchase the Helm manual new, what would be a good place? Do they have a website or do I need to go through the Ford stealership.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
there's a manual you can download from online and install on your computer.. it's for the 03 Cobra.. and from Ford..

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
If I wanted to just purchase the Helm manual new, what would be a good place? Do they have a website or do I need to go through the Ford stealership.

i recently bought mine directly from helm, from their website

about 150 i think. they ship it to you

Users who are viewing this thread