-What reaction does your Cobra get when your driving around ?-

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
you mean YOU called it that a few weeks ago? if you don't like mustangs then why are you on here? sorry you have to communicate(non visually) with us mustang owners still.

I call it that pretty much daily, but someone else called it that. I shook his hand. Im here because sometimes I get bored, and I don't mind helping if someone has a problem.

Id take a whole 2 seonds to wave at another cobra, maybe thats just me. Just saying.

but whats the point? Im not paying attention to other cars on the road. If a mustang drives by, I don't take the time or energy to see if its a cobra, v6 whatever. I don't feel the need to do this.

I get haters all the time! Even other mustang drivers:shrug: I drive one of the cleanest 04 Cobra coupe's around, after 3 claybars treatments and 10 coats of pinnacle carnuba wax you can see the future in my finish! the chrome wheels have the backing stripped and no brake dust on them ever, polished exhaust the car is never dirty and always driven in triple-max showroow condition, borla stingers making music!

And all I get are haters.... And you can feel them looking when you're not looking at them. and they hate!! and I love it!! jealous ass bastards!:beer:

Maybe they just don't like mustangs. Being jealous of a 30k vehicle is pretty strange. Did you think that maybe they prefer something different?

K2AHollywood

Established Member
but whats the point? Im not paying attention to other cars on the road.

you should be paying attention to other cars on the road, seems to be a pretty important part of driving. Secondly, with as much as you know, you should know right away if its a cobra or not. 30k or whatever, its limited and you should at least understand that regardless of price thats saying something and at least acknowledge that. Doesnt mean you have to wave or gwak but I dont believe your oblivious, thats BS and it doesnt make you cool. If you dont have respect for cars in general you shouldnt be around them, buy a bicycle or dont go out of your way to verbal trash something someone else is proud of

er22bball0302

Established Member
but whats the point? Im not paying attention to other cars on the road. If a mustang drives by, I don't take the time or energy to see if its a cobra, v6 whatever. I don't feel the need to do this.
I sure do, where i live ill see many porsche's, corvettes, higher end cars all the time. But its pretty rare for me to see a well put together gt, and even more rare to see a cobra.

Maybe they just don't like mustangs. Being jealous of a 30k vehicle is pretty strange. Did you think that maybe they prefer something different?
Id say the majority of the population doesnt own a car thats worth 30k or even cost 30k when brand new.

On another note, did you sell that car yet?

Quadcammer

Established Member
you should be paying attention to other cars on the road, seems to be a pretty important part of driving. Secondly, with as much as you know, you should know right away if its a cobra or not. 30k or whatever, its limited and you should at least understand that regardless of price thats saying something and at least acknowledge that. Doesnt mean you have to wave or gwak but I dont believe your oblivious, thats BS and it doesnt make you cool. If you dont have respect for cars in general you shouldnt be around them, buy a bicycle or dont go out of your way to verbal trash something someone else is proud of

sigh, im paying attention to their driving habits, not if they are mustangs or not.

I don't consider a cobra rare, or really anything special, so I don't think it deserves any real recognition.

So now I should ride a bicycle because I don't wave at other cobra owners?

K2AHollywood

Established Member
sigh, im paying attention to their driving habits, not if they are mustangs or not.

I don't consider a cobra rare, or really anything special, so I don't think it deserves any real recognition.

So now I should ride a bicycle because I don't wave at other cobra owners?

lol, no. I said I dont give a shit if you wave at them or not, I dont. Honeslty I laughed a lot at your original post. It was your second post that made me say something to you; my point is dont come on here and bitch and moan about them. Feel the same way you do about Corvettes and a lot of other cars, but I dont go on their boards just to talk shit about the cars...all Im saying.

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
I seem to get my fair share of compliments, from varied ages and genders..

From the car guys, seems to get looks quite often when it spools...guess most aren't accustomed to hearng that from a Cobra.

Most Cobra and Mustang owners don't mess with me, we give the wave and/or nod and go about our day, the ricer's well....Even had a Winged Out Kia Sephia rev and dump it next to me on the highway...took a second for me to fathom what had just happened, but it did! When I went by him, he was head down like a jockey on a quarter-horse. It was truly funny!!!!:D

K2AHollywood

Established Member
lol, no. I said I dont give a shit if you wave at them or not, I dont. Honeslty I laughed a lot at your original post. It was your second post that made me say something to you; my point is dont come on here and bitch and moan about them. Feel the same way you do about Corvettes and a lot of other cars, but I dont go on their boards just to talk shit about the cars...all Im saying.

crushing? really? with your minor bolt ons? when did low 13s=crushing?

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
ok.

I don't have the time to wave at every jackass who managed to plunk down $189 to finance a ****ing mustang for 12 years. I don't particularly like mustangs, nor do I have a desire to visually communicate with other owners.

Im always amazed to hear that people get reactions from their cars. Maybe its my area, but no one here could give a shit less.

Wait, someone called it a trashmobile a few weeks ago.

Then why are you even reading this forum.. dont even post. Somebody wants to wave and tell you that you have a nice car. And you want to act like an ***hole..:fm:

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
I usually get a few stares here and there. I had a guy and his kid ask if it was alright for his kid (like 10 or so) could take a pic with his cell. It's pretty quiet unless I get on it. Surprised a lot of people at the car show this last weekend at Hooters in Lafayette, IN (those that didn't already know about the car yet). Most people walked by and looked under the hood and said "oh, just a custom cold air kit" and walk away :kaboom: When I go by places and get on it a little so they can hear the blow-off valve, I get their :eek: face, haha, good times.

Quadcammer

Established Member
Then why are you even reading this forum.. dont even post. Somebody wants to wave and tell you that you have a nice car. And you want to act like an ***hole..:fm:

If I didn't have even a bit of knowledge about these cars, I wouldn't be here.

I try to help some folks, and annoy the hell out of people who can't handle a bit of an opposing position.

people don't wave to me. I don't wave to them.

perfect situation.

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
I usually get a few stares here and there. I had a guy and his kid ask if it was alright for his kid (like 10 or so) could take a pic with his cell. It's pretty quiet unless I get on it. Surprised a lot of people at the car show this last weekend at Hooters in Lafayette, IN (those that didn't already know about the car yet). Most people walked by and looked under the hood and said "oh, just a custom cold air kit" and walk away :kaboom: When I go by places and get on it a little so they can hear the blow-off valve, I get their :eek: face, haha, good times.

looks like u got a setup.

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
If I didn't have even a bit of knowledge about these cars, I wouldn't be here.

I try to help some folks, and annoy the hell out of people who can't handle a bit of an opposing position.

people don't wave to me. I don't wave to them.

perfect situation.

Its not that we cant take it. its just the fact when ppl talk stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread