What Randy Haywood can do for you!!!!!!!!

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Well guys I went to Randy as most of you know for a tune. The Cobra ran 10.74 on 93 octane and tonight I finally ran the car on the race tune. I was only able to make 22.9#s of boost (I'd like to see 26-28) but on 22.9#s of boost 75 degree heat a warm motor and high humidity I was still able to pull my best time yet. I pulled a 10.24 @ 136.61 MPH. That was also at 10.0 AFR. I think that is the bottom the Autometer Wide Band will read so it may have been a bit fatter. When I come home next time I will see about getting Randy to come out to the track with us for a few data log passes and see what he can do about getting my car with my 2 12" Subs in the truck and two amps, full interior, AC, Power steering and everything else in the 9s. THANK YOU Randy for a great tune and a hell of a ride!!!!!!!!!!!! Pics are loading as I type so they will be up soon!!!

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
448.jpg

438.jpg

436.jpg

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

very nice man. I guess some people have luck with him and some don't. I know many down there that wouldn't let him touch their lawn mower after motors of his they have gone through.

Last edited:

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Were you hitting your rev limiter on the 1-2 shift?

Yeah I was man, I suck so bad at it right now, I was so worried about the motor I was looking at the AFR gauge the whole time, then the flash of a shift light and bam I was still late. I'll have to change the loc of the shift light and add in my grandpa reaction time.

Users who are viewing this thread