• Amazon

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Lightning Force Performance

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Complete Billitflow Bling collection 2.76 non-slip, aux idler, replacment idlers, t/b, plenum.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Hey hicompression,
Don't mean to steal your thread but are you pleased with your predator tuned by james at RWTD? I am about to order a 2.80 and upper idler, probably Steeda and would like to get the best tuner possible from a flash tuner. I have heard rick at amazon racing is good. Either SCT or predator.
Also what puller do you recommend. I met you the other day at the GTG at Marks house. You changed out Gabe's pulley quick and simple. Im just worried I will break or warp something. Comin out this way any time soon:) :beer:

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
Originally posted by VENOMOUS 10TH
Hey hicompression,
Don't mean to steal your thread but are you pleased with your predator tuned by james at RWTD?

Hey dude, how's it goin'? I would HIGHLY recommend you buy a Predator from James at runninwiththedevil.com. My car was a first production run QUD2 programmed car. I called James up with my mods and told him I wanted to buy a Predator from him and could he preload a custom tune? Well I received the Predator yesterday and installed the tune today. OMFG! When I loaded the tune on my car...I almost blew my wad test driving it. It pulls like a bat out of hell. The idle is higher/smoother than the old factory program and James set the traction control to off in the tune for me. :rockon: I could have done all that myself using the Predator but it was nice to just install it and go!

...I did not order the "kit" from RPM outlet that cobraGABE did because RPM does not support custom Predator tunes. However, I liked their idler pulleys so much I bought a set. Also, I do not like "true grip" pulleys, so I bought a "bling bling" black nitrided steel 3.1" pulley from Steeda. So....basically I have looked at a ton of Cobras, worked on quite a few, and spoken to people with different mods. From all that, I pieced together my own kit based on what I wanted. I spent more money that way, but I am very satisfied.

I won't be making it down to the Fort Hood area any time soon, but if your up around Arlington, I'd be more than happy to install your pulley at my place. :beer:

Check out the pics of my setup at the following link:
Hicompression's Setup

Last edited:

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Hey Hi compression
I think I am going with the 2.80 steeda and upper idler pulley. I don't really know which belt yet and what plugs to run though. I will probably get a Predator with a custom tune from James at RWTD since there is not much feedback on the SCT tuners yet. What puller do you recommend? I heard that Billetflow made a good piece, just don't know how much it is. I kinda want to get the puller and do it myself so if need be I can switch it back to stock but if I have any problems I will take u up on ur offer:) I might just take a trip up there anyway so I can have some piece of mind with u there:beer:

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
If you are going to run the Steeda 2.8 pulley, get a Goodyear Gatorback! Also go with a Billetflow, Metco, or Motoblue Idler set-up. The Steeda idler uses a factory pulley...not real impressive.

I personally own a PulleyBoys pulley puller. The Amazon puller is good and so is the ASP (what I used at the mod GTG). Any of them will do the job. I believe the BilletFlow puller is actually made by Amazon. I'm sure Doug will correct me if I'm wrong. ;-)

Chris C

Established Member
I just ordered the billet flow set up.... I havent decided where im gonna buy the predator from (amazon, Socal Diablo, or RWTD) ... any insight on which company would be good to go with?
Thanks

Chris.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Reichard Racing.:thumbsup:

rrpulley.jpg

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by Hicompression
I'm sure Doug will correct me if I'm wrong. ;-)

I don't have enough time to correct you every time your wrong.:p

Might I suggest a bit more research before stating something as fact.;-)

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Isn't it great to have so many great choices?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Got to vote for the BEST performing and BEST looking pullies an idlers, Billetflow.

555707_8_full.jpg

555707_4_full.jpg

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
I went with RR.

oh and to answer the RWTD question, James has absolutely rocked with the tunes so far. This week I get more stuff installed and another tune, then a dyno, and possibly another tune so i'll see how it goes but so far so good.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Postban, Snakebite,
what did your Billet flow setups cost you for the whole set (obviously the custom enscription costed more)? They look sweet, and where did you get them?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by 03yllwguy
Postban, Snakebite,
what did your Billet flow setups cost you for the whole set (obviously the custom enscription costed more)? They look sweet, and where did you get them?

The prices are listed on the Billet Flow site...click HERE for that info.

Doug is great to work with...call him...his number is posted on his site. He can give you all the details.

Of course...a way you can save $$$ with BF is to join the MCT! :rockon:

Billet Flow gives our members a club discount that far exceeds the cost of a membership!:thumbsup:

YELL03

Established Member
I have a RR 2.8 and 73.5" Gatorback belt in my trunk waiting to be installed in the next week or two.:)

So I am voting RR.:p

Howard

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I loved my Reichard Racing 2.90 but, man, Doug does a mighty fine job with his pullies. Mighty fine!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread