What PSI's does a Reichard Racing 2.76 pulley....

F8LSNK04

Established Member
How many pounds of boost does a 2.76 ultra grip provide, for a Cobra with a Full exhaust( NO headers)CAI, Aux. Idler, Boost Bypass,Dyno Tuned chip?Also what belt would you use if you have this pulley, and A 100mm metco Aux. Idler? Also what are the downfalls of using this pulley?:??:

03cobra76

11 second club
Established Member
the 2.76 upper pulley gives you between 14-15 psi. I see 15 psi with mine up to about 6000 rpms and then it drops to about 13 due to belt slip. Your other mods wont have any bearing on how much boost you get with it. I would recommend the 100 mm idler with 74" belt, thats what I run. I dont have an RR pulley so maybe you wont see any slip with that setup. Good luck

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
I have teh 2.75 RR pulley. No slip, gettin about 15-16 PSI, and using a 74inch gates belt. awesome product IMO.

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
12.8 PSI - 13 barley on a cold day, but that is due to longtubes and no cats. :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
yep long tubes will do that, hey saleen, what are your numbers with the long tube headers and that pulley size? im curious. but the 2.76 should give you about 15 16 on a good day. i have the RR 2.80 and i see 14.5, when it gets colder, i bet i will see around 15.5 if not 16

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by stangfreak
yep long tubes will do that, hey saleen, what are your numbers with the long tube headers and that pulley size? im curious. but the 2.76 should give you about 15 16 on a good day. i have the RR 2.80 and i see 14.5, when it gets colder, i bet i will see around 15.5 if not 16

Last time I dyno'd it was 95 outside and I pulled 471rwhp and 501rwtq. I don't remember the dyno, but the longtubes don't hurt your torque as far as I can tell.

I just got the APTEN and haven't dyno'd it yet though. I post the new numbers soon.

The rule of thumb for me is to make the most power with the least amount of boost. Feels good to say i'm making the same power as someone else with 3lbs less boost.

:beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
thats a good rule of thumb man. and i totally agree with you on that. boost is not your friend!! thats why im leaning towards the cam install. more power with less boost. plus the lts help to dissipate heat from the engine and lower boost which is good, well for the engine that is

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by F8LSNK04
Do you think that Bassani Mids are better.... Any opinions on those....
I hear that they are the best on the market for our cars.

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by F8LSNK04
Do you think that Bassani Mids are better.... Any opinions on those....

IMO I think any set of mid or long tubes is a hell of a lot better than those stock choking manifolds.

I went with the BBK longtubes because they were a lot cheaper than the rest and the Bassani midlengths weren't out at the time.

I can say i'm very happy with what I have and no leaks.

So I would say get something to lower that boost level and extract that heat. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by SaleenCobra
Last time I dyno'd it was 95 outside and I pulled 471rwhp and 501rwtq. I don't remember the dyno, but the longtubes don't hurt your torque as far as I can tell.

I just got the APTEN and haven't dyno'd it yet though. I post the new numbers soon.

The rule of thumb for me is to make the most power with the least amount of boost. Feels good to say i'm making the same power as someone else with 3lbs less boost.

:beer:
That is so true.

Users who are viewing this thread