What next?

Longshot

Established Member
It is hard for me to make up my mind on what mod to do next,so I could use a little help on making up my mind. Should I go with headers and x-pipe,or a single blade throttle body for my 03cobra? I have a cai and cat back right now. Thanks

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
KB!!!

If you are planning on doing a pulley,chip, and TB, I would save the money and buy a KB, BAP, KB TB, and predator for 4000 instead of spending 600 on a custom chip and tune, 100 for a puller, 100 for a pulley, 600 for a TB, 50 for a new belt, and other misc shit.

If I had a choice, I wouldn't do the headers again. They leak, sound crappy when leaking, and you lose torque.

If I had the choice of installing the mods you listed I would do th X pipe.

Longshot

Established Member
KB? Hmmm What kind of hp can I get from that?:) I can get a Bassani dirt cheap to go with the cat back I already have.

Longshot

Established Member
When I asked about hp I meant from the x-pipe. The KB would be nice but I don't have the cash. :(

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I would guess 10-15rwhp from the bassani. How can you get the bassabi dirt cheap? Do you have a hookup? I need an 03 gt catback.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
i am working for Delta Bulk on route 12 over by route 6-101 and 395
been training with one of there drivers for the past 2 weeks and the rest of this week
ill take the car out there this week so if you wanted to drive by yoiu can do so
was hoping to get 5300 for it
its got a bunch of new stuff on it including a motor and tranny so .......
needs some work but not much, some rust comming thru on the lip of the rear wheels

Last edited:

Longshot

Established Member
I'd like to see the LX. What is a good time? Place? Mcdonalds Dayville?,I work close to there.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
i am right down the street
i am taking it to work the rest of the week
my times of getting out vary everyday so......
if you want you can call me, ill pm you my #

Users who are viewing this thread