What New Phone

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I like my GS3, but it can be buggy and I'm on my 3rd one. First one was pretty good until I broke the screen in a freak accident, the next two haven't been as good. My iphone 3gs was pretty much problem free until the battery took a giant shit. I didn't see much difference between my old iphone and the new one at the time so I jumped to android for a bigger screen. I will probably make the jump back to the iphone if I like what the next one offers. I really don't use the android operating system to it's full potential so jumping back to iOS isn't a big deal to me.

Satyr

Established Member
I love my LG G2. I'd recommend the G3. I've had no problems with mine and the battery is great on it. It's been super reliable so far (knock on wood).

john_anch_ak

We like our party line! (and if you don't know what a "party line" is you can always look it up in a dictionary and if you don't know what a dictionary is I guess you could google it) :banana:

LaFlavor

Established Member
Nexus 5. It's starting to get a bit long in the tooth, but what a phone, and at an excellent price. Barring that, go with the LG G3.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I've got the Galaxy S4 (wife has the S3) and we're both eligible for upgrades also. We both had Iphone 4's before these. Both have their pro's and con's.

If the Iphone 6 does come out with the 5.5" screen...we'll be giving them a hard look. Anything smaller than the current 5" GS4 and it's Android for sure. We're waiting for confirmation on Iphone 6 screen size and then to compare with the Note 4 when both are out.

jrandy

Established Member
Ineresting feedback. Im just so torn because I have liked my iPhone 5 from the second i jailbroke it, but kind of want to try android again since i haven't messed around with one in 2.5 years. I guess there are a few good phones on the horizon besides the iphone 6 that warrants waiting.

One of my friends was diehard iphone and bought a droid six months ago and absolutely loves it.

SBVERT03

Established Member
I had androids till the iPhone 5 came out. Decided to try it out, and I have absolutely loved it. I can't wait for the 6, I will definitely be upgrading.

I certainly am not the kind of person who uses their phone to its full technological capabilities, and doesn't really care to customize to the max. I just want something that is easy to use, looks good, and isn't buggy. My iPhone has delivered all of that, and I expect the 6 to as well. (And I'm not saying an android model wouldn't do these things as well, I've just discovered I prefer the way the iPhone does them.)

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
My work phone is a Casio Commando, not impressed with Android
Personal phone is a 4s-waiting for the i6

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I still love my MotoX. I dunno if they have a new version of that out yet. Simple, small, and good battery.

This. The successor (moto X+1 or X2) will be announced and probably released in the next month or so.

I'll believe a bigger Iphone when I see it with my own eyes.

Last edited:

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Can't go wrong with the G2, good device. I'm bout to upgrade to the G3 here soon

ademily87

Established Member
The bigger the iphone, the harder they fall, and the easier their delicate screens shatter.

80% of the people I know that have Iphones have cracked screens. I don't get it lol they make so many damn accessories for those things and people still don't put cases on them.

But I have a note 2. Had it for almost 2 years now and adore it. Battery life is amazing, strong signal reception, and everything just works.

I just don't like how much apple limits you on what you can do with YOUR device that YOU paid for. You can jailbreak it yea, but not everybody wants to do that. I've had android since the very first one, the Eris. (There were two at first, I know) and have yet to root one because they do more than enough for me.

Also I have unlimited Pandora - unlimited skips and no ads. Only available on android :) If anybody wants to know how to get it for your android, send me a pm and I'll send you the link.

Just my .02

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The bigger the iphone, the harder they fall, and the easier their delicate screens shatter.

80% of the people I know that have Iphones have cracked screens. I don't get it lol they make so many damn accessories for those things and people still don't put cases on them.

But I have a note 2. Had it for almost 2 years now and adore it. Battery life is amazing, strong signal reception, and everything just works.

I just don't like how much apple limits you on what you can do with YOUR device that YOU paid for. You can jailbreak it yea, but not everybody wants to do that. I've had android since the very first one, the Eris. (There were two at first, I know) and have yet to root one because they do more than enough for me.

Also I have unlimited Pandora - unlimited skips and no ads. Only available on android :) If anybody wants to know how to get it for your android, send me a pm and I'll send you the link.

Just my .02
My last 5 phones were the original iPhone, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, and Galaxy S3. Only 1 of them has ever cracked. Guess which one it was? Hint: it wasn't an Apple product.

Users who are viewing this thread