What mufflers do you want to see us try on the SVTP GT first?

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
500 for just sound?! ouch....

screw these muffler companies... i mean seriously your going to charge the public for sound only and "0" gains?

+1 couldnt agree with you more. Only reason I havnt really done anything yet to the car. Not that Im waiting for prices to drop, they never will. Im just waiting for the day im stupid enough to pay that much for sound. Unfortunately, that time will come soon, ahaha. :loser:

kingnut

Established Member
I have the bassani axle backs. They are awesome. Check out Maryland speed. Free shipping and no sales tax. $499.99. When I bought them. I love the tips and they lined up perfect.

thats the setup i want to get when i purchase my 5.0. i heard some people saying there was some drone with bassani. true or false?

500 for just sound?! ouch....

screw these muffler companies... i mean seriously your going to charge the public for sound only and "0" gains?

$500 for a muscle car to sound like one. with all the R&D bassani did, sounds fair to me. people always talk about wanting more power from upgrades. but 99% never buy a blower, juice, or a turbo... go figure.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
thats the setup i want to get when i purchase my 5.0. i heard some people saying there was some drone with bassani. true or false?

$500 for a muscle car to sound like one. with all the R&D bassani did, sounds fair to me. people always talk about wanting more power from upgrades. but 99% never buy a blower, juice, or a turbo... go figure.

Are you high?! Any hillbilly with a torch and sawzaw could mesh something up. Theres no real R&D there....

getting back to topic i would LOVEEEEEEE to hear Mac and an O/R H

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
I have American Racing Headers and catted x pipe with Roush Axle back...tooooo loud under full throttle..I just picked up the American Racing Mufflers and will put them on either tomorrow or tuesday..I will report back results ASAP...

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
As poster earlier ' I got the American Racing Mufflers installed today @ Mustang Magic,,,I will post a u tube Link tonight,,,My setup is much improved sound wise

Users who are viewing this thread