What MAF to go with

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I'm looking to upgrade my MAF too. I was just wondering if you can install to large a MAF??? Would it have any negitive effetcs on the HP???

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
sweet man. that is great.:beer:

It took me about 2 hours because my dumbass fogets my strength sometimes. I always end up breaking something while trying to fix something else. I couldn't get one of the vacuum lines off a T-fitting, so I thought I should try to pull harder.....SNAP....broken T-fitting. Lucky for me Home Depot is right down the road and had what I needed.

They even have all those rubber couplings with those clamps you tighten with a screw driver there. I could have probably built a turbo kit with lots of parts from Home Depot (not too sure how a 3" PVC downpipe would work though).

Oxford Snake

Established Member
You don't want to use a meter where you'll end up using only a small percentage of it's range. Using a meter with a range larger than you need means you will have less resolution at lower air velocity.

Venomhiss

Established Member
They even have all those rubber couplings with those clamps you tighten with a screw driver there. I could have probably built a turbo kit with lots of parts from Home Depot (not too sure how a 3" PVC downpipe would work though).

it would have worked just fine........for roughly two minutes before the heat took over.

Users who are viewing this thread