What made you buy a Mach instead of a Termi

Bill Putnam

Established Member
Lets face it a Mach 1 with a Cobra drivetrain with SRA would have been the best solution. So some of us did that, I now have 600HP Mach 1 that has cost a fortune, it is what I planned and just loved the look of the Mach. I realize it would have been cheaper to do the Cobra, but just did not have the look I wanted. It also matters when you go to buy one, you may get a smokin deal on either one depending on who is selling it.

:thumbsup:

Pretty much the same for me except I was on the fence either way, leaning more towards the Mach and at the time one came up for a great price in the color I wanted. Plus the Mach is suppose to be the underdog as most of them are NA that's what makes it fun when in reality you have a fully built engine with a 3.4 on top of it while keeping it under the stock hood/shaker. :D

vipergts281

Established Member
Oh geez. A bunch of ego's in here. :rollseyes

Who gives a shit which car is better, or gets more looks, or is faster, blah blah blah.

We're all kind of on the same team here.

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
let me start off by saying I hate this thread. I bought my 01 Cobra less than a year ago and "Terminator envy" is setting in pretty bad right about now. I have to remind myself that my Slowbra will still hang with/beat alot of other sports cars on the street ie 350z, g35, s197 gt's, VW r32 etc etc. Be happy with what you have( talking to myself here).

Users who are viewing this thread