What kinda spider is this?

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
According to its bio it keeps to itself and away. "Male purseweb spiders will often wander long distances in search of females." lol I would leave it alone.

Panic661

Established Member
Dead spider. Pull out the flamethrower, aerosol hairspray and lighter, or can of air duster upside down... or if you have it..nitrous...

Whatever you do..kill it.

cobra2003toy

Established Member
The only good spider is a dead spider! Good link to see what kind of spider it was though. I'll have to use it after I step on the next one.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
damn thats lil bastard was ugl, should've tried to capture it with a glass that way you could fart in it and let him suffer....lol

poor guy is just trying to find some 8 legged booty.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I would go back out there and scoop it up. Then scoop up a big Preymantis and a Brown Recluse and let the games begin. I put my money on the mantis....

algorithm

Banned
how much would someone have to pay you to have to sleep in your room for 6 hours, with that thing in the room. So at midnight you and the spider are locked in the room, the spider is placed under your bed. would you be able to last 6 hours? There's a chance it would never come out, and there's a chance you'd wake up with it spreading your mouth open dropping eggs down your throat....

Users who are viewing this thread