what kind of wax

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
I like Zano but some people don't. Check out Autopia (not sure what the website is) and download their compendium on car detailing.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
I use PooorBoy's EX followed up with a couple of coats of Clearkote Carnuba Moose. It is the only stuff I have ever used that has actually rewarded me with compliments from the shine kings on cruise nights. (including Zaino)

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Originally posted by evil04cobra
I use PooorBoy's EX followed up with a couple of coats of Clearkote Carnuba Moose. It is the only stuff I have ever used that has actually rewarded me with compliments from the shine kings on cruise nights. (including Zaino)
I was actually going to try that next time since my Zaino is running out, one side note though, I haven't applied Zaino in over 4 months and I still have water pooling and running off the car when I wash it. The stuff lasts.

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
Megs Gold Class w/ a final coat of The Wax Shops Super Glaze
but follow steps to a perfect shine
1. wash your car with a quality wash. (Megs seems to work best for me) using a natural sea sponge (the best and won't promote scratches)

2.clay your car use lots of quick detailer for lubrication( i like the original CLAY BAR but Megs is OK to)

3. use a quality polish (I like 3M perfect it swirl remover)
4.use a quality Glaze such as The Wax Shops Super Glaze.

5.wax with a quality product.(if you experience any "streaking"after wiping off the wax use some of the quick detailer and case closed)

6. now go get the sunglasses and step back, BE-Cause you are gonna need them.

be sure to invest in plenty of micro-fiber cloths ,use them to do all the drying & wiping this way will yield a smooooth surface while not scratching your precious paint

Last edited:

NXGHOST

Established Member
Klasse twins with the Option of a Carnauba topper such as Meg's #16, P21S, Natty's.

imageview.php

Read this article!
http://www.bettercarcare.com/articles.php?articleId=48

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I just waxed my car with Tropi-care last night, and it took maybe 45 minutes from start to finish.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I like to use a good sealant and carnauba after I polish. S100, Klasse, Clearkote, Poorboys, Souveran, and Meguiars are some of the good brands to choose from. The problem with NXT is that it won't last you but a few washes or rain sessions.

NXGHOST

Established Member
Heres a good article for you NXT lovers! LOL it got its ass whipped by Turtle wax! LOL At least NXT didn't come in dead last, 6th out of 7 products aint bad :rolleyes:

Bottoem Line, Many people fall for Meguairs advertising and don't really compare it to superior products. Not saying NXT sucks, but I am saying if you want to use the best, go elsewhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread