• Nothing, guy broke no laws

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • OP is a ******

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kaz109

Established Member
So to my knowledge, it is not illegal to follow anyone and it is also not illegal to take pictures of anyone so my question to the real men of SVTPis how would you handle a situation like this one….

kaz109

Established Member
Me personally this guy may not have broken any laws, but I know I would . I’ve been with my wife for 25yrs or so and in that time, I personally witness many many of men look at her and also try to talk to her , all of which I’m fine with and I understand because I think she’s attractive as well but where I draw the line is following and taking pictures to me that’s harassment and I know it would make my wife feel uncomfortable and that’s my number one job is to make her feel safe.

I thank God that I’ve never been in this position before because the outcome could potentially be costly and/or and even knowing that I know what my reaction would be, and I would have to live with the consequences. My wife and kids safety is the hill that I choose to die on

Even as I type this, I’m realizing how irrational and stupid it sounds that I’m willing to risk a physical altercation that would potentially lead to criminal charges or death just over a few pics but I have to be honest with myself

MG0h3

Established Member
This stuff happens to my girlfriend.

I’ve never caught it when I’m with her, but I hear about it. She’d probably ask me to just let it go so as to not make a scene.

That guy in the hat looks and sounds like a tonk. For some reason, this behavior along with child sex abuse, seems more prevalent than in other cultures.

My GF is 100% Guatemalan and does not enjoy going to Hispanic/Mexican grocery stores because middle to older aged men will make sexual comments and get a little aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Physical violence is always the last resort especially when no laws are broken.

So make him strike first. And if he won’t oblige try to get all the info on him you can and do some research. Follow him out to his car etc.

You’ve got to outthink the insanity of this clownworld.

Morgan

Established Member
The creeper gives zero f's, he will go to the next store and repeat.

We live in a litigious society, starting a fight could result in everyone getting booted and possible legal repercussions.

My objective/Thursday morning QB mind says I would announce it to everyone in the store to embarrass the clown.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Like mentioned, outing the guy in public is probably the most you can do to avoid any legal issues. Would this fall under peeping tom laws or does that only apply to spying while being on the person's private property or somewhere protected like a bathroom?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Guy in purple is 100% correct on principle. That dude should have had his head smashed in. However, legally, he doesn’t have a leg to stand on and in fact, could be charged with taking his phone if the cops are shitty enough. Not worth getting locked up over. However since he had it, should have looked at his contact info for later if he really wants to push the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
When I see people look at my wife, I just point blank laugh at them. I would just embarrass the guy taking pictures.. Can't do anything physically as you will be the one to get in more trouble.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I'd call @BrunotheBoxer and tell him that the guy said he was a bitch.
When we were young I used to let my wife walk a head of me around Boston and watch all the guys checking her out in her tight jeans. We were just dating at the time.

I didn’t really care if they gawked at her and some would give her compliments and that was fine too I just wanted to watch her back. I never had to say or do anything.

One time at a club though a guy pushed her so I pushed him trew a wall and we left.

This was all back in the 90’s. Different world.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
film him, filming her and tell him the video is going to law enforcement for their edification.

Not sure what state this is in, but likely a complete waste of time.

Further, I don’t know what law it would be breaking.

Things are so out of control, trespassing is no longer a crime where my brother lives.

Police won’t respond to non injury vehicle accidents where I live.

This happens because there is so much crime, police can’t respond to minor things.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread