What kind of 93’ cobra collectables do you have?

ninee3cobra

#2088 Snake
Established Member
[QUOTE='93blownCOBRA]WOW! Didn't know that. Mine is in almost prefect condition. Doesn't matter though...I'd never sell it. That poster as well as my Cobra will probably follow me to my grave one day...LOL!

BTW - I had some personal stuff come up so I have been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. I have converted that video to DVD (300 MB) and the people that sent me a request with an address will be recieveing theirs shortly. If anyone else wants one I won't mind sending you one.

Thanks guys

blown...

[/QUOTE]

a vid of your car? if so i would like one, looks sick!

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
scootro said:
can you describe what the video is about???

is it them describing the cobra and lightnings details??
That's the one. Jackie Stewart is test driving and narrating. It was the promotional VCR tape that some dealerships set up in the showroom. The first half shows a red '93 Cobra and the second have covers a red '93 Lightning. When I bought my '93 Cobra the guy just gave it too me.

ninee3cobra said:
a vid of your car? if so i would like one, looks sick!
LOL. I wish it was!

BTW - I sent out a handful of those DVD's today to the people that PM'ed me. If anyone else wants one I'll be glad to send you one. Just PM me an address and I'll get it out ASAP.

blown...

Last edited:

GTPlus

Established Member
I have the one and only (Salvaged from a dumpster) mounted poster of the first prototype, with GT Plus logos and not Cobras.

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
I just got a PM that one of the DVD's that I sent out was giving a dirty disc error. If any of you guys that I sent one too has this problem please let me know and I'll send you out another one (tested and working).

blown...

jspalmer01

Established Member
[QUOTE='93blownCOBRA]I just got a PM that one of the DVD's that I sent out was giving a dirty disc error. If any of you guys that I sent one too has this problem please let me know and I'll send you out another one (tested and working).

blown...

[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

jspalmer01

Established Member
[QUOTE='93blownCOBRA]OK guys. I've sent out a pretty good hand full of DVD's. If any of you guys have any trouble with them let me know.

blown...[/QUOTE]

Thanks Geno......no trouble at all with the DVDs.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Got mine as well, THANKS!

So are you a Graphic Designer, or work in Video or something (saw the name of the Graphics place on the dvd)... :D

I'm a Graphic Designer.

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
Wow...small world! I own my own Graphics Business. We do just about anything when it comes to artwork. Business logos, designs and such. I use Photoshop and Illustrator all day everyday (since 1990 or so when I bought my first Mac). Watercolor and Oil paintings too. Some web graphics now and then.

I also have a printing business where we print t's, sweats, caps, bags, etc. and a Sign shop where we make vinyl cut signs and graphics for just about everything.

I used to airbrush t's, cars, and bikes for a living back in the day (over ten years) starting out when I was just a kid. Always been a hot rod freak..I have six Mustangs to date...all pretty much pristine shape. (2 '70 Mach 1's, '85 GT Conv, '86 GT Hardtop, '93 Cobra, '03 Mach 1)

blown...

BTW - Thanks guys! Glad you liked it!

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Very cool. I'd like to own my own graphic design business some day as well. Got the tshirt thing covered. :D

Except we don't print our own tees right now. :lol:

I do design them, though.

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
Do like I did. Find you a spot to rent, some equipment to buy, head down to the bank, start knockoing on doors. I gotta admit it was a tough road for a while and you have to be willing to work your a$$ off but it paid off in the long run.

blown...

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
Absolutely! Has no one ever seen an SVT VCR tape like this anywhere else? I'll get mine down out of the closet and post a couple of pics of the tape and the box when I get a chance.

Ithnu

Established Member
I was going to by a die cast 93 Cobra off of eBay. But they are over $300. At some point I'm going to buy one. For now my only one from the Fox bodies is a 86 SVO.

Users who are viewing this thread