What kind of 93’ cobra collectables do you have?

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
Here is a pic of the SVT Dealership VCR tape that the they gave me when I bought my '93 Cobra new at East Ford (now out of business) in Jackson, MS. I have copied and posted the video from this tape and handed it out and even posted it on my YouTube channel. I have seen someone on the Cobra Registry site copy and post my video (without crediting me as the source) not that it's any big deal I guess. Now I am sure there are others out there but this is the only one that I have ever seen or even heard of.

This is the jackie Stewart narrated video.

IMG_2478.jpg

Last edited:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I've got a TON of SVT stuff that I've collected since 1993 but probably the coolest item I have is one of a handful of SVT Dealer signs that were put up under the lite up FORD dealer signs. It's about 8 feet long and 2-3 feet high. I've only seen one other one hanging at a dealer in NJ but it was cracked.

Somewhere online there is a pretty comprehensive list of the 93 Collectibles. There's an awful lot of stuff to say the least.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
I've got a TON of SVT stuff that I've collected since 1993 but probably the coolest item I have is one of a handful of SVT Dealer signs that were put up under the lite up FORD dealer signs. It's about 8 feet long and 2-3 feet high. I've only seen one other one hanging at a dealer in NJ but it was cracked.

Somewhere online there is a pretty comprehensive list of the 93 Collectibles. There's an awful lot of stuff to sayi
the least.

Could you post pics?

Users who are viewing this thread