what is....

9GUY9

Boosted and Blown
Established Member
in the summer my L is my DD

In the winter I drive a lifted 97 Explorer Sport.

In the case of both vehicles the fact that I only live 4 miles from work helps alot on gas expenses.

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
Well my L is my new daily driver since I'm in search of a cobra .. I had a 2001 Slammed Shaved and Built Silverado and the vert .. then sold the truck and got an L .. now I sold the vert and I'm looking for a 03-04sonic blue cobra vert which will be a weekend/garage queen/ summer cruiser ...

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Yup, college here too.

L = DD, weekend warrior, race truck, work truck, blah blah blah.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
2000 corolla gets 30 mpg no matter how I beat it and a 98 Tacoma for hauling and occasional runs to work. The L sits under a nice shed, 5 years old and 34,000 miles.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Usually my L everyday, but sometimes I take the Jeep, but shes not really made for DD duty, shes more an offroad weekend warrior.
DSC05655-1.jpg

bulldog03

Light Em Up
Established Member
2000 Chrysler Cirrus for DD and a 2008 Toyota Tundra
The L only comes out on nice days.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I'm a college kid too, but refuse to use my L in the winter. So I just use one of my parents extra vehicles. Summer time though, the L is my DD.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
My DD is a fleet vehicle. 2007 Chevy Colorado, at the moment. That's 15-20k a year that doesn't get put on my own vehicle, and the gas is paid for. :D

01svtL

Established Member
Recent college grad here, so don't have enough money for a DD YET. Plus the problems I keep having w/ my newly-aquired L are ruining my plans for saving for a DD later this year.

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
in college but i drive a 94 corolla... i only paid like 1800 for it... well i convinced my dad that he needed a vehicle for his insurance company to use. it lowered my insurance 77 bucks a month by puttin the L as a pleasure vehicle! now Mcqueen only comes out on pretty days and weekends... and of course track days!

Users who are viewing this thread