what is wrong with this picture?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: what is wrong with this picture?

Originally posted by snail50
nothing wrong with that....
help me out dude i cant see anything wrong, hmmmm i will study more:read:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by sohowcome
Its not in yur garage?

After talking to the guy selling it, I'm not quite sure I'd want it in my garage...

but what's strange is evident in the photo.

wtf.gif

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
ben comon dude tell us or is the color makin you feel

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by stangsare4girls
wtf.gif

okay, okay.

The car in the pic is a 68 stang, not a 67. (although the seller insists it's a 67)

Supposedly at some point the car was restored, and was reskinned using 68 body panels. The grille emblem is also from a 68. Out of curiousity I called the guy, who didn't really know much about the car...didn't know the engine, trans, whatever, and he said that it was an original A/C car, but the A/C had been removed to add HP. For the love of Dog, who would sacrifice A/C for a few more HP in South FL????

Just one of those scenarios where you thank the guy for his time, and run away, I think.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
okay, okay.

The car in the pic is a 68 stang, not a 67. (although the seller insists it's a 67)

Supposedly at some point the car was restored, and was reskinned using 68 body panels. The grille emblem is also from a 68. Out of curiousity I called the guy, who didn't really know much about the car...didn't know the engine, trans, whatever, and he said that it was an original A/C car, but the A/C had been removed to add HP. For the love of Dog, who would sacrifice A/C for a few more HP in South FL????

Just one of those scenarios where you thank the guy for his time, and run away, I think.
:lol: :lol: no breeze in fl can be hazordous to your health:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread