What is wrong with other forums

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Ive been on this dodge forum for a few days and cause im planning on buying an R/T Dakota. Anyways, every comment I make or or word I spell incorrectly, everyone jumps down my throat and are real asses about it. Ive noticed this on many sites except this one. With the exception of a few trolls everyone on this site is pretty damn cool. So I just wanted to say thanks for not being d*cks:-D :-D :rolling: :rolling:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
Ive been on this dodge forum for a few days and cause im planning on buying an R/T Dakota. Anyways, every comment I make or or word I spell incorrectly, everyone jumps down my throat and are real asses about it. Ive noticed this on many sites except this one. With the exception of a few trolls everyone on this site is pretty damn cool. So I just wanted to say thanks for not being d*cks:-D :-D :rolling: :rolling:

Hope I've been chill!

:beer:

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Well, now that we know that you're buying an R/T, all that crap's gonna change.:lol: J/K

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
So I just wanted to say thanks for not being d*cks:-D :-D :rolling: :rolling:

I can change that for you. Why are you jumping on the Dodge bandwagon??? What Ford's not good enought.:nonono: :nonono: J/K and don't let just a few closed minded morons ruin your experiance and enjoyment in life. :beer: :beer: :beer:

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
See thats what I like about this site, your all friendly and only bust chops about wanting a dodge But its all in good fun.

Cant afford the insurance or price tag of an L. My friend does have one and I hate having the same truck. Plus I found an 01 R/T for 14 with 30k miles on it. Another reason im going Dodge is cause Ive always been a Dodge guy, Not that I have anything against fords Rams and Dakotas are in my blood.

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
My friend has a 99 r/t....the guy he bought it from did EVERYTHING to it bolt on wise.
nice, clean, sounds good, stout little truck, just not fast.

and his brother just gave him some 20's to put on it (he got some new 22's) and it looks really nice.

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Plus I found an 01 R/T for 14 with 30k miles on it. Another reason im going Dodge is cause Ive always been a Dodge guy, Not that I have anything against fords Rams and Dakotas are in my blood.

Good deal jump on it! I am basically a Dodge man myself. I have owned 1970 Dodge Charger 383HiPo, 1994 Intrepid ES, 2000 Stratus ES, Dodge Shadow ES 3.0, Plymouth Laser (DSM). If Dodge had a rear wheel drive V8 car (Charger concept would have been nice!) I would have gotten it but I have always had a thing for Mustangs as well but not other Ford vehicles. Well excpet the HDF150 and the L's are cool but I like the new Dodge trucks better looks wise (let the flames begin) can't wait for the SRT10 Truck!

Charger....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Re: Re: What is wrong with other forums

Originally posted by Silverstrike
I can change that for you. Why are you jumping on the Dodge bandwagon??? What Ford's not good enought.:nonono: :nonono: J/K and don't let just a few closed minded morons ruin your experiance and enjoyment in life. :beer: :beer: :beer:

You spelled experience wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread