What is the sweetest kind of kill?

What is the sweetest kind of kill?

• Honda S2000

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Typical 17 second Import

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Typical 17 second Import that's riced out.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • High school kids in a lightly modded Neon/Civic

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Old Supra (pre MKIV)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 40 44.0%

• Total voters

03CobraT

Atlanta SVT Poster
Established Member
any viper, vette, porsche, m-series bmw, or any newer supra who thinks i'm just playin sports car cuz their car costs more than mine

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
I HAVE 2 GO WITH OTHER.. I LOVE SEEING THE REACTION ON PEOPLES FACES WHEN THEY HAVE SPENT MORE ON THERE CAR THEN I HAVE AND THEY STILL CANT COMPETE WITH ME :LOL:.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
hmmmm.... cooking the cayenne turbo was cool .....

My dream kill would be handing a lambo his ass in my C5 after the ATI gets intsalled :coolman:

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
hmmmm.... cooking the cayenne turbo was cool .....

My dream kill would be handing a lambo his ass in my C5

after the ATI gets intsalled :coolman:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I think other mustang kills are the best because afterwards a lot of times you get to meet people, talk about your mods, lie about your mods and b.s.

But there's always going to be a special place in my heart for a good ol' civic kill.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
I think other mustang kills are the best because afterwards a lot of times you get to meet people, talk about your mods, lie about your mods and b.s.

But there's always going to be a special place in my heart for a good ol' civic kill.

ditto, I don't know why but the civic's just seem the sweetest. Maybe it's because I hate there car more then any other though the crx hatchback is a close second. I guess I love showing them what a car with a real exhaust will do.

Bullitt_#1346

Established Member
My favorite is killing anything that would be considered an exotic or a high end sports car. I have beaten an Acura NSX from a stop light, and that guy was pretty pissed. I also have beaten a couple of M3s that were pretty fun. I really want to run up on a Ferrarri or Lambo sometime just to see what would happen. I always seem to come up on them when I am in my truck, but never in the Bullitt. It pisses me off when that happens.

GregMatty

Established Member
Someone mentioned an S2K can give a Cobra a run for its money if the S2K is in its powerband on take-off. I have seen some pretty good numbers in the monthly magazines but those cars are still only putting out 240 hp and zero torque. Have any of you guys ever come close to losing to one of those guys?

I was not able to buy a new Cobra and had to "settle" for a new 2004 Screamin' Yellow Mach 1. I have yet to race anyone as the car is so new but I tend to think an S2K would be an easy kill for a Mach 1 let alone a supercharged Cobra? Maybe I am in for a surprise?

Greg

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I always liked pulling away from 600ish bikes in the '98. But now I'm low on the totem pole so I try not to race.....yeah that's the ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread