What is the sweetest kind of kill?

What is the sweetest kind of kill?

• Honda S2000

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Typical 17 second Import

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Typical 17 second Import that's riced out.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • High school kids in a lightly modded Neon/Civic

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Old Supra (pre MKIV)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 40 44.0%

• Total voters

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
I went w/ "Other" simply because kills against the cars listed up there are givens. I know that I'm gonna speed bag those ones(yeah yeah,I know there are some of those that can bite me in the azz).I enjoy the ones where it could go either way. Or the ones you catch by suprise,like this yuppie in an F355.He was my third kill after getting my truck back in 99. I was on cloud 9 after killing this jerk 3 times. So what if have couldn't get through the gear box very well,he's in a Ferarri!!! Yeah...THAT was the sweetest one(s).

Wildpony

Established Member
I would have to go with any car that I know is faster from the factory stock. Or the expensive German imports like the BMW -"M" Roadster,M-5, or the Porsches. Not that I've beat any yet-I just feel I could and would rather race them than waste my time,gas,& chance of a ticket on a regular everyday wanna be. ( I would rather race the "crotch rocket" bikes )

Danny Shamblin

Established Member
Originally posted by GR8WHITE
I chose the new SUPRAS! I couldn't give 2 shits about the rest of those slow poke losers. :D ;)
Yeah,and now I know why.Hey man man I appriciate the shirt and the ride.I'm still appologizing for the rootbeer.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Hmm I think kickin up on pre '93 cambirds is pretty fun. specially those old 305's!

Also, chevy trucks are fun to pounce on. never raced a 454 SS yet though...

95COBRA1

Established Member
I have to say that I like beating up on the s2k's the most myself. I tell ya what though if you get those things in their powerband from a roll, they WILL give you a run for your money, but from a dead start...........FORGETABOUTIT!!!!!!!!!:D

MARK C

Established Member
Hey Hitman
I beat a f355 a couple of years ago myself. It was great! You know those kinds of kills, when you yourself don't even think you can do it! Always leaves a BIG smile on my face!
And even better is the look on there face!!!
Mark

shadygt500

Best kind of kill is...

When they have their chick in the car with them...look over, see a pick up truck...whisper in her ear...roll down the window and say hey I've seen one of those...pretty nice for a pick up truck...(snicker)...then pump a few revs...ask if you wanna run'em...then get left at the light...coming around to the next light...they don't want to speak...stare at the road ahead and tell their girlfriends to stop laughing...that's the best kill...happened to me three days after I got my lightning...he was in a early nineties model vette'...thats the best:D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Scoriox
Hmm I think kickin up on pre '93 cambirds is pretty fun. specially those old 305's!

Also, chevy trucks are fun to pounce on. never raced a 454 SS yet though...

you could beat the 454 in reverse :eek:

The Bird

Established Member
so far, my all time favs are as follows... in order.

1. Ferrari 355
2. Two Turbo 911s on the highway within five minutes of each other
3. Any Viper that is stock and thinks they have it like that.
4. Rice boys with 18" exhaust pipes that think 10s are fast in the 1/8th.

Just a few of the notables. hehehehe

Venom27

Established Member
other , because the best kill is a dude in his civic with a hot woman ridin with him and u smoke him like no tomarrow the u ask the woman if she wants to ride in a real car and at the next stop light she gets out and then get in with you. thats the sweetest

GN & SS PILOT

Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
Yep...the ones who look down on you for being in a ford that end up looking up to you in the end...Those are the best!!!
ill say amen to that, seems like MUSTANGS are like targets: everyone takes a shot at them, then when their asses are kicked by that mustang they feel stupid. :nono:

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
The sweetest kills have to be the cocky bastards in sports cars that cost three times as much as my truck :) Like the new Carrera that I had to school, and a couple of AMG's. Still waiting for a Viper or Vette run, maybe one of these days.

Users who are viewing this thread