What is the difference

jbentley

Established Member
Before anyone says use the SEARCH, I DID. I searched for a good 30 mins and did not find the answer that im looking for. Im sure this is a dumb question and im just looking over something but owell im human and new to the 03 cobra world.

So im about to go in for my 3rd knee surgery and i wont be able to drive the cobra for a good 3 months or so. I plan on doing as much as much as possible in that 3 months that my check book will allow me. So I have been looking for pulleys for awhile now. I was planning on getting these.

BilletFlow Auxiliary Idler Bracket & 3 Black 100mm & 1 92mm Idler Pulley Kit

Then i found these and i was wondering if they are the same, if not what are these for?

BilletFlow Non-Slip Interchangeable Blower Hub and 3 Non Slip Pulleys

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
The first one are replacements for the stock idler pullies, and an auxiliary idler (Like the ones you see right next to the blower pulley on most people's cars).

The second one is a hub & pulley system for the blower pulley, allowing you to switch blower pullies without having to pull/press on a new pulley everytime. The hub is pressed on, and then each individual pulley ring just bolts onto the hub.

jbentley

Established Member
rotor powerd thank you alot that is what i needed to know.

cobracide i have read some articals on here about the billetflow ones not being as good. The metco from what i have read are prolly the best.

Thanks for the advice

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There have been reports of the Billetflow bearings failing but I would bet the actual percentage is small. Doug makes a good product and he has sold tons of blower pullies and idler sets. Metco idlers and Reichard Racing pullies are excellent choices. Like Dwight said, both the Reichard Racing and Billetflow pullies are anti-slip. I used Reichard Racing blower pullies and Billetflow idlers and was very pleased with both.

Users who are viewing this thread