What is the best 17in drag radial for 600+Rwhp?

Chuckie B

Established Member
Thanks for the info guys...i was thinking the mickeys for sure but now i might have to look into the hoosiers too..my et street bias plys showed up this week for the 15In rims. Now its time to make my mind up for the street rims!

testorossa1989

Established Member
Not to start this from the dead but a year later, how do everyone feel about their selections. I am looking and thinking about the MT street II for my 600+ application for street andf im hung between them or the hoosiers

Chuckie B

Established Member
Not to start this from the dead but a year later, how do everyone feel about their selections. I am looking and thinking about the MT street II for my 600+ application for street andf im hung between them or the hoosiers

Try the hoosiers. I've had two sets of the MTs...they dead hook for me in 2nd when new but after the first week I spin them...I've changed my rear suspension and everything and still no luck

Evo2SVT

Established Member
If its a street car MT all the way. Might as well run a hard sidewall slick if you go with Hoosiers. They have no way to channel water away if you get stuck in the rain

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread