what is similar to the contour SVT

SpookSVT

Established Member
DemonSVT said:
We are so far behind the import competition in quality & technology it's just pitiful. The big 3 have made some small strides in recent years but they still care more about POS SUV's then anything else. Hell in another 5 years the big 3 might not even exist because they are so far behind the curve they are recording record losses every year. (heck one of them isn't even a US company anymore and their quality went up because of it!)

Agreed. Domestic car manufactures really need to step it up if they want to stick around. Big SUV's are going out because of gas and thats the prime profit for them. And Ford can't depend on the F series pickups to keep sales no matter how nic they make them.

EricMcIntire

Established Member
ok ok... so I guess I could go with a german car... but I really really can't make myself buy a japanese or chinese car... or a korean car for that matter. so with german cars on the menu.. what else besides the A6 is in the same class?

The BigSHO

Established Member
You look at anything foreign and you will have a hard time finding anything for your $6K or less target.

There is a nice 98 CSVT on eBay for $4950 or best offer in Northern California.

I bet the guy would take $4K...

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
svtbird99 said:
hey man this may be a dumb questions but have u searched the autotrader on the net. thats where i found my svt contour i purhased it from a small time dealer in downey and its a great car i checked up on this car several times before it purchased and everyting was great .. well good luck ..

where in santa ana are you? are you on santiago street?

Users who are viewing this thread