What is different on a 10th Anniversary Cobra?

Scottyk

Established Member
I bought a 10th anniversary silver 03 Cobra about a year ago, I did not do a whole lot of research on what should be different between this and a normal Cobra so I thought I'd ask all you. Did try the search a couple times and either no match or too many. Thanks

DE07GT

Established Member
From the Terminator FAQ on stangshiftergaskets.com :
The 10th Anniversary Edition is mechanically the same as the standard 2003 Cobra. Trim changes were:
Carbon fiber weave inserts on the shift boot, E-brake handle and steering wheel
10th anniversary SVT badging on the trunk and both front floor mats
Red and black leather seating
Red door inserts
Red painted brake calipers
Multi-spoke anthracite wheels with polished lip.

Scottyk

Established Member
So Im missing the rims and floor mats it sounds like, but I dont paticularly like the rims anyway. Anyone know where I can find the floor mats at??

One other question, there seems to be something missing on the drivers side door close to the latch, theres a couple threaded holes with nothing there....?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
floor mats can be bought through Ford or through tousley parts here on SVT...Late model resto has em too

post up pic's of the door handle....

Scottyk

Established Member
When you open the door, I believe its above the latch "not handle" looks like maybe some sort of ID tag went there possibly..?

Scottyk

Established Member
03cobrra I love the way those rims look on your car, those are the steet lites correct? no problem clearing the brakes or anything? I have another car to race I just want to keep this Cobra simple and mild but I would like to make sure I at least have most of the 10th anniversary stuff with it.

Presteige

Established Member
And I have known to be wrong but I believe the the tops on the Verts were the first ones with the swade/cloth type material instead of the vinal type... It wasnt until 2004 that all verts had the top.

Last edited:

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
03cobrra I love the way those rims look on your car, those are the steet lites correct? no problem clearing the brakes or anything? I have another car to race I just want to keep this Cobra simple and mild but I would like to make sure I at least have most of the 10th anniversary stuff with it.

Thanks...they are street lites and they clear the rear brakes but you need to grind the tierod and run a 1" spacer in the front.

nooner

Established Member
And I have known to be wrong but I believe the the tops on the Verts were the first ones with the swade/cloth type material instead of the vinal type... It wasnt until 2004 that all verts had the top.
My '03 Cobra vert (#22 of 5082) has the cloth top but other Mustang verts still had the vinyl top.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Scotty, how do you like it so far? Has it been everything you expected?

Scottyk

Established Member
Scotty, how do you like it so far? Has it been everything you expected?

Ohh man this car is great!! I dont plan on doing much racing or modifying to the car since I have a fox body that runs pretty well, I might just throw on a decent fuel upgrade and spray it or maybe a whipple. It has definetly lived up to my expectations so far, its looks awesome and runs even better. It is also my first car with working AC so its like heaven in the summer time!! Now if the snow would just go away so I could go waste some tires :burnout: Oh yeah cant wait to put in your shifter gaskets and see what difference that makes, thanks Bob

Users who are viewing this thread