What is better than a modified Mustang?

Black306

Established Member
2! :lol:

under_hood.jpg

Had to make it fair for my youngest son after driving his older brother's Mustang for a while. :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wanna see the wheels of choice on the blue Mustang. Auto or stick? :)

Black306

Established Member
KenneBell would be proud.

Funny that the blue one has Whipple stickers on the side but it takes a KB product to make it faster. :lol:

I see future drag racers!

I had them drag race today; the red Mustang won. I think it's only cause my younger son is lighter. :lol:

I wanna see the wheels of choice on the blue Mustang. Auto or stick? :)

2-speed clutch-less sticks. ;-)

Few vids. :burnout:

DBlack306's Channel - YouTube

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Thats awesome. I bought my oldest girl one and the battery seemed to go out quick on it . So in my normal self I cut the plastics up front to accomadate a car battery. Didn't go any faster but it would last about a week between charges. Also they ride a lot in our yard and field behind our house,I got tired of hearing her call for me to push her up a hill. I staggered sheet metal screws acting as studs in the wheels. That sucker would climb a mountain without wheel spin!

Black306

Established Member
please stop right there, the last thing I need is another goddamn hobby/addiction/moneypit.

I think between:
Cars
Guns
Home Improvements
Gaming
Drinking

Im pretty spent as it is.

werd.gif

First my Mustangs, long list there. Picked up a pistol and now want to do a trigger kit. Seriously considering building an AR15. Get the kids Power Wheels and start with tossing in BAPs. Now I have thoughts on dual pedals (separated for gas and brake), functioning headlight/brake light/reverse lights, upgraded motors, and LiPo batteries. Mods happen with pretty much everything I do. :lol: :(

Fuerza

Established Member
Sir, that is way cool. Your kids look like they are having a blast! My son had a power wheel but he never got into it much. Wish I would have know about something like this, would have been fun for him to do some powerslides. ha

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread