What is and what lies ahead.

tt54l32v

Established Member
how do you educate your self in this day and time. you cant trust anything you see on the webz, tv or radio as they are all paid by somebody with a direct opinion, regardless of the truth. im not being sarcastic i want to know where to get the truth about any thing.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Bush's policy decisions over the last 8 years have dictated all of the above quoted issues. Doing nothing to reign in people with power is worse than anything Obama has planned to do. So why is it that banks have taken billions of government dollars to payoff "toxic" debt? I was under the impression that when they cleared there ledger of said debt banks would start re-writing new loans and extend credit to get the economy moving again. To date this hasen't happened, banks are tougher now than ever, my buisness has suffered more than any time in 14 years. Look we both know what opinions are like, but Obama has been in office for how long??? Give the guy a chance to either pass or fail. What purpose does further division of this country serve?? I work with people EVERYDAY, that have lost everything they own. I see whats going on, and typical republican scare tactics are not the answer... I hope we agree that this country needs to be united in order to move forward, and that banks, not the govt run this countrys economy. The typical "my way or the highway" ideals serve no purpose. Corruption runs deep in ANY institution with power,(left and right) it's human nature, and will never cease.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Bush made people pull so much equity out of their homes that a 4 week layoff made them unable to pay their mortgage..so they want bailed out?

Greedy investors who were not regulated by the government, sold homes that people couldn't afford in the first place with little to no money down. They in turn sold notes to another bank for .80 on the dollar, everyone made money. People started with negative equity, and realize eventually,, that the piece of shit house they overpaid for with no vested intrest, isn't worth what they owe

Bush made the big 3 so financially unstable that they could not weather the storm of a recession for more then 14 months...so they want bailed out?

Other foreign makers were successful to the point of economic downturn, insert any many reasons why.Salaries, can't compete with the .12 cents an hour the chinese make for the same job.ect ect.

Bush was behind the paper pushing ****s down on wall street that make a living off running crooked scams and convincing people to cash out their 401k's so they have no money to retire on?

Bush's lack of reg. on these d^ckheads, what did u think was gonna happen??? I'm sure he (bush) has lined his pockets as a result of this..

Bush is the one FORCING lenders to take several million dollars of tax payers money whether they want it or not? For example Wells Fargo who relentlessly tries to give back the bail out money they never asked for but the gvt. won't allow them to. Why do you suppose that is? So they can have some level of control over their infrastructure. This is a fact look it up. Since when did gvt. get to have any control over private businesses? Does that seem right to you...This is why I say to educate yourselves. There is A LOT of stuff going on that the news is conveniently not talking about right now.

This isn't a democrat or republican caused problem.The BIGGEST problem in this country that led us to this point is staring us right in the mirror. The answer is NOT going to be found in Washington.[/QUOTE

The gov't needs to be involved in there infrastructure to make sure these banks use the money for what it was intended for.... PEOPLE........ NOT BONUSES!!!!!!!!!

I will get off my soapbox already:rockon: ALL politicians are crooks some worse than others...

BTW awsome build on that cobra u get that beast up and running??:burnout
:

Users who are viewing this thread